UCF vs Houston- Potential Space Themed rivalry/Trophy game

Maybe we can get Elon to land a Falcon 9 at the 50 yard line at halftime or something.

IF you want NASA contractor involvement, there are several local Houston based companies to choose. Off the top of my head, Axiom.

1 Like

UH will be recruiting against BU, TCU, and TT for many athletes. There is potential for a lot of off-field conflict. BU stole RG-iii. UH recently got a BB player from BU. Hope he kicks their butt.

I hope we kick all opponents’ butts.

1 Like

Khator Cup.

1 Like

They are not UCF. They are CENTRAL FLORIDA!

They are not a rival. :expressionless:

They will be our rival if the BIG 12 office says they’re our rival. BOW DOWN and TAKE A KNEE. The Big 12 will dictate everything.

whine, whine, whine…actually, it makes sense.

1 Like

Rivalries happen organically, not forced or concocted. I see TT being our potential rival big against little city. Country vs Urban. Tortillas vs Texas Butter Toast, Oysters on the half shell vs Mountain Oysters

2 Likes

Dr. Khator was from South Florida, not UCF.

2 Likes

Lol small mom and pop axiom

There aren’t any mountains in Lubbock; but I agree that rivalries can’t be forced or concocted.

1 Like

Johnson-Kennedy trophy

Don’t worry everyone. Just need a few close games, or someone to take a cheap shot at an opponent, coach mouths off, someone’s playoff hopes get ruined… the hate will come on its own.

With Tech’s football facility overhaul having left the stadium without a visitor’s locker room for the coming season (both gameday locker rooms will be ready for the 2024 season), all opponents will be dressing in a temporary building. I’m that will stir some hate for your guys.

Yeah, thats true…closest thing we have to a hate game has definitely been Memphis…

3 Likes

3-8 after this season.

1 Like

Did you mean Johnson-Canaveral Trophy? I’m thinking you meant the Johnson Space Center - Cape Canaveral Trophy

Cape Kennedy was changed to Cape Canaveral in 1973.

I’m okay with it… 8 hour drive to Orlando from my driveway… I’ll be there.

I do HATE Memphis…

But UCF has been competing against us for top of C-USA, AAC, G5 for 2 decades now…

I feel a rivalry with them…

I just feel disrespect from the Texas legacy schools and I can’t wait to kick their teeth in!