UCLA game - Aggies blow 34 point lead

https://twitter.com/IDontRentPigs/status/904561051123011584

1 Like

Wow!

lol I’ll remember to stay off your lawn. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Trying to verify if this is real, but if it is is: WOW!

1 Like

Texags.com. I have never seen a board more mad than they are. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

1 Like

That’s my favorite part.

1 Like

Found this on Texags

1 Like

You think this is the “Nick Saban effect” working its magic? What would tamus record be if they remained in the big12?

Lol “0 National championships”

Edgy.

It’s real. Also, friendly reminder – it’s from the same guy that made this happen:

If it’s real, then Buzbee probably won’t be on the board for long. He just listed out a whole resume of times he did nothing.

3 Likes

Mr. Buzbee:
You also never criticized Sumlin for abandoning his responsibilities to UH and negotiating his contract with ATM while UH was playing for a Conference Championship and a possible Big 6 bowl.

8 Likes

Loser mentality, they let Johnny Manziel represent their school and team. That’s all you have to look at when you see Texas A&M. And that is a damn shame.

4 Likes

The regent Facebook thing is fake news, I just saw the exact same post under a different name. Ags getting catfished.

It is not fake. The Chronicle confirmed it with Buzbee.

Did you notice how the “pundits” said that UCLA could not match up against “stronger/bigger” SEC players? They added with “UCLA is playing with a much younger Team than atm” Well, at half time Jim Mora and his staff made adjustments. It took a while for it to work but it did. Meanwhile, scumlin and his staff never did. The biggest mistakes that Coaching staffs make is that SOME think a huge lead at half time is enough. Arrogance will make you lose. Mora has recruited very well & his Team will improve. That bodes well for them. I will point this out every time. I was at the Rose Bowl when we played against a so called “bad” UCLA Team. scumlin and klinksbarry were so arrogant that they were even touting the UCLA sideline. Neuheisel (then UCLA Coach) said the next day on the radio that both U of H Coaches fueled their fire. Neuheisel is a pretty calm and reserve guy. His words said it all. Unfortunately Case got the punishment. The fact is anyone can beat anyone on a given day. That is why many lose $M’s at the betting parlor and why I do not bet.

1 Like

Wow!

That game was a riot. I stopped watching after halftime and started viewing the WVU/VaTech game through its duration.

When I found out about the comeback, I went back to my DVR and watched the entire second half of the UCLA/TAMU game. I was surprised that UCLA was able to make that comeback without a turnover for score. The Bruins were totally southern California calm.

Great games all weekend and didn’t mind seeing TAMU and UT lose. That Board of Regents call-out of Summie is wild.

I love college football, and I’m glad it’s back!

GO COOGS

2 Likes

Did you notice how the “pundits” changed their tune and “Rosen the Chosen” became their mantra? I hate the media with very few exceptions and can’t think of one exception right now.

Josh Rosen played an amazing game. It is a lesson for everyone that plays sports or experience tough times. You never give up and you keep at it. I was thinking of the drive, the want and the competitiveness that Case showed to everyone when we played OSU a few years back. This was not the same game/scenario but man absolutely awesome to watch.

1 Like