UH (#5) vs Arizona (#1) - SWEET 16 (W 72 -60)

Why do i assume Zona will travel well

2 Likes

Arizona will travel well. I see it first hand. Go Coogs, Incredible

anyone have an idea of what the game time will be for Thursday?

1 Like

What I dont understand is why teams playing on Sunday have to play on Thursday; meaning there will be teams that played on Saturday getting an extra day of rest to play on Friday. Some teams get 4 days while other get 5 days rest. That is not fair playing field by the NCAA.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1505610413257506822

https://twitter.com/tsnmike/status/1505610250094792710

8 Likes

I’m good with sweet 16, anything else is gravy but I think we could go to the final 4

Great season no matter what happens considering we’re short handed losing the 2

20 Likes

How do you request tickets?

You can’t travel round trip in one night?

Tickets are $150 a piece from UH? Is that what yall are seeing?

@uhmump95

7 Likes

I agree. This makes no sense. UH already played late Friday and the first game Sunday. Now another quick turnaround?!

2 Likes

Yeah 150. I wonder where they’ll be located.

The Team and the Coaching staff are truly tough as iron Cougars! They have succeeded when everyone said we would lose. I am one proud Alumnus !
Go Coogs !

3 Likes

In the arena - good enough for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Arizona and TCU have the late game tonight
it’s dumb that we aren’t playing Friday/Sunday, but it is what it is.

4 Likes

We will get the entire section behind our bench if TCU wins or across the floor from it if Arizona wins. I’d hit stub hub now if you aren’t a big donor before Arizona fans buy them all up if they haven’t already.

Arizona fans are seasoned pros at this.

i am shocked the games aren’t in the Alamodome

5 Likes

I have a house full of family coming in from New Mexico and Oklahoma for the weekend arriving Thursday. We are having a family reunion Saturday for my wife’s family, of which she is the current matriarch, and will be meeting my niece’s fiancĂ©. Me leaving for SA would cause significant discord.

1 Like

Glad the game is on a Thursday. Track meet on Friday. Would not want to miss the game for anything. Early margaritas and a watch party.
Good times.

1 Like

Got my tickets on seatgeek the other day. Check out stubhub or vividseats if you don’t have other ways to get them.

1 Like

Let’s pack this mfer out!

4 Likes