UH and Shipley's Partnership for RISE Campaign

The partnership also advances the Houston Rise campaign, with 50% of Shipley’s investment dedicated to the construction of the Football Operations Center.

15 Likes

Nice. always like me a shipleys kolache!

6 Likes

Great idea!

I can’t wait to see and visit their new HC on Cullen! This makes it even better. When it comes to donuts and such, I was raised on the Shipley’s.

In case some were unaware…

YUM! Shipley Do-Nuts breaks ground on new headquarters (click2houston.com)

60,000-square-foot corporate headquarters at Cullen and the Gulf Freeway in Houston.

The new headquarters is well-known to Houstonians as the location of the old Finger Furniture flagship showroom and, before that, Buff Stadium, home to minor league baseball’s Houston Buffalos from 1928-1961.

The facility, which is slated to open in the last quarter of 2022, will feature a full working flagship Shipley Do-Nut shop with an interior drive-thru going right through the building that will provide a unique look behind the scenes into the making of the doughnuts.

7 Likes

They should open a shipleys on campus

6 Likes

Right across from TDECU, and some of the donuts go to the markets in the morning

6 Likes

Love to eat a hot glazed do-nut just made

anyone got numbers for it?

There IS a Shipley’s right across the street from TDECU.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s out of the way for anyone on campus. I don’t think I went there once while I was a student.

12 Likes

I like donuts :doughnut:.

It is a problem. People always ask me would I like a donut. I always answer the same way, of course not, I would like 12.

5 Likes