UH at Cincinnati Series

None of the young guys have improved at all over the year….Solis and Luzardo should have shown improvement by now.

I’ve been saying that for years as well. It is obvious the Baseball Program isn’t on the radar at present, I get that…I just do not get the reasoning…ANY ONE with an IQ higher than a rock knows the program has needed a change of direction for years. I know Baseball isn’t one of the big revenue producers but it would literally cost nothing more to bring a guy like Sean Allen in here and turn this cluster#@%& around in short order.

7 Likes

The Ohio State is 4-1 vs the Big 12 (BYU, OU and WVU).

2 Likes

This program would pay for itself if Pez gave a damn……regionals, supers, and yes even a CWS are all very possible.

Most of you on this board know that stadium can be rocking’ with 5-6k on the regular with good teams.
The berms filled up , a little good natured heckling….
This is depressing.

8 Likes

If they transferred to Tennessee they would have! :rofl:

1 Like

Any update on Owen Woodward, the pitcher who left the first game against Texas after grabbing his elbow?

2 Likes

Scoreless in top of second. Duncan Howard on the mound for UH. 7th start of the year. 26 innings pitched with 25 Ks and just three walks.

Gang,

If ya think UH baseball is bad, consider this.

I just saw that our women’s tennis team finished the season 2-19.

UGH!!!

1 Like

If it wasn’t for men’s basketball this year it would have been a depressing season and us as a laughing stock, so thankful for CKS

Women’s volleyball made us proud as well!

6 Likes

Women’s Volleyball more than held their own in first year of BIG12 play.

4 Likes

Wish I could find one as well. Met his father at a little tailgate we had before the game. He was nervous as hell, had to offer something to calm those nerves. :sunglasses: I didn’t realize it was his son’s first start until he told us. Saw him in the stands after it happened, complete devastation.

1 Like

4-0 Coogs in bottom of second.

Bases loaded with two outs in top of second. Infield hit, aggressive base running and another hit led to runs. Lots of enthusiasm by Coogs.

1 Like

It doesn’t;t look good, but they haven’t ruled him out for the year, though.

True forgot about volleyball!

So tired of this. Three straight walks, last one with bases load. 4-2, Bases still loaded for cinn with one out.

Luzardo does the job coming in with the bases loaded. Survives two well hit balls and gets a big k. 4-3 after 6.

1 Like

This is baseball :baseball:

2 Likes

5-4 Bearcats with Murray now in to pitch. Bases loaded. Murray struck out two batters w bases loaded.

Lose 5-4. 8 walks.

1 Like

Cincy pitcher through 9 strikes in that last at bat and we swing at only one.

2 Likes