UH fan flying the friendly skies

Didn’t know where to post but this was wild. Arizona fan gets rowdy on plane (just kidding?)

Dude: “I will f’ you up”
UH Fan: “No you won’t”

How awesome would it have been if this guy was wearing a UT shirt on this flight from Austin. Go Coogs! Beat Arizona!

https://twitter.com/imposter_edits/status/1505988930344210441?s=21

2 Likes

Probably a horn fan.

The guy in the UH shirt would have laid ol Larry out. Wish he would have. Punks like that need to be knocked the **** out to learn a lesson.

2 Likes

Let’s keep it apolitical and have fun with it. Let’s keep our trolling to our sworn enemies UTA and Arizona (for this week)

10 Likes

This is why we need a national no fly list

5 Likes

Sorry, I thought i was on the Satellite thread. Where anythg goes!! My Bad!! :upside_down_face::wink:

7 Likes

Agreed. Would have given me so much joy to see that re*neck get dropped.

6 Likes

Lol… I thought about placing it in the satellite… but wanted to keep it light.

Go Coogs!!!

2 Likes

:laughing::joy::smile::grin::smiley:

Edit: i haven’t been flagged in forever, so… overdue. It’s coming… Weak!

5 Likes

I thought he was a liberal wanting to cancel everyone.

7 Likes

No you didn’t.

4 Likes

In before locked thread.

4 Likes

Ok guys , sorry back on point. But all seriousness where does a Man come from to talk to a Lady like that. I’m very lucky i guess to have been raised different. Just crazy stuff…

7 Likes

Whatever his political leanings might be, that particular individual needs to be permanently canceled from ever flying again.

18 Likes

Amen!

WHOOOOSE PLANE?

14 Likes

Did she call that guy Dad??
Also if the UH guys is on this board, sorry that happened to you and good thing you let him know he wouldn’t do anything, we know you’d beat him to a pulp.

I am bothered by the fact that a person like this walks this Earth. I can only hope that something tragic has happened recently in his life that has caused him to lose all judgment and manners. It still does not excuse the outburst but I cannot imagine going through life with this much anger and hostility towards other. I am glad to see the UH hoody was worn by the good guy in this case.

Go Coogs!

17 Likes

On Point post.

Spirit Airlines iz real, doe.

4 Likes