UH Football and Basketball are building for a what could be a golden year for the University next year

I am looking at the talent of this UH football team with its depth and then the recruits Dana is bringing in next year, and UH Football is going to be really good, plus Cincy has many of its senior players graduating. UH basketball has a great team but the season and it’s potential went down in flames in a matter of a week, but many players will be returning and Sampson has big time recruits coming in. UH Basketball will be a monster of a team with the talent for not only a Final Four but a Championship. UH Couger Red will be raging next year in football and basketball!!!

6 Likes

Regardless how the game finishes today I think we will be really good next year.

7 Likes

And the Final Four is in Houston next year. How sweet would that be.

9 Likes

Agreed.

If we can finish out the recruiting class strong, fill some holes and gain a little more depth in the portal….well things could get really interesting next year on the football side.

On the basketball side, if Mark and Sasser are back healthy combined with current and incoming players we have a legitimate National Champion contender.

7 Likes

I like what Dana said.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1475945627796320258

3 Likes