UH football will Resume wearing Luv ya Houston blue uniform

1 Like

Double birds!

5 Likes

Like the uniforms or hate 'em, this story is getting some good run. I dig it.

8 Likes

I totally agree with you, Butch. IMO we should have just the red (scarlet) and white schemes only. These ae our colors. I don’t like the Halloween black scheme either, especially when the game(s) are not on Halloween.

3 Likes

Looks like most are defending UH, except Titan fans, and their defense of why UH can’t use the colors is getting a thumbs down from the rest of the country.

1 Like

At San Jacinto High School (HCC Main), when UH was Houston Junior College.

1 Like

I do not believe the Oilers ever had “Houston” on the front of their jerseys so no correlation there.

1 Like

where are you seeing these comments?

No one owns a color so that’s a dumb argument by them.

4 Likes

Great time to release this, complete dead period in college athletics so we get increased attention and right after nfl draft. Goodell should have plenty of press conferences.

1 Like

To say “all” doesn’t seem accurate. Even in this thread…quite a few are not in favor regardless of the win/loss results.

For what it’s worth, I really like these uniforms. And it does seem like a whole lot of Coogs fans do too. I think a lot of merch sales will result.

If we saved them for Rice each year maybe… but not more than once

1 Like

I’m trying to predict the home unis this coming season:

8/31/24 vs UNLV - Columbia, uh, excuse me, H-Town Blue
9/14/24 vs Rice - Red jersey and white pant, traditional red helmet
9/28/24 vs Iowa St. - ???
10/26/24 vs Utah - Black jersey and pant, candy apple red helmet
11/2/24 vs Kansas St. ???
11/23/24 vs Baylor - Red jersey and pant, traditional red helmet

Your guess is as good as mine.

On the Yahoo post above, click on the 500+ comments. You can tell which of the few are either Titan’s fans or Adam’s Family members.

1 Like

Yeah, this is good pub for us. These unis are OK to pull out at most once a year, though, preferably for a non-conference game.

If that were the case, then you would have to give credit for coming one bad spot away from beating a good UT team.

Seriously?

Ok IDOC, credit given.

It doesn’t make up for all the garbage we as fans got to see during Dana’s tenure.
It doesn’t make up for all those players not being coached up right.

But sure, give the man flowers for that. :smirk:

1 Like

from almost maybe beating UT*

as much as I want to believe it, the “we would have won if not for that spot” narrative isn’t very convincing; we’d have still needed a 2 point conversion, which would have been less than a 50/50 proposition…assuming we got the TD at all.

1 Like

I actually like our chances to get the 2 pt conversion because we had a good play call ready.

1 Like

Gross. Why can’t we just be us? Plus, we played like scheiße in those

4 Likes