UH Men's BB Schedule Jan 7 - 23...Slug Fest

On this team, he does not need to be the go to guy, just keep crashing the boards the way a 6’10’’ guy should, and making free throws. That will keep you in the game in crunch time. Love the way this team is coming together, you could see it start in Hawaii. They will be a force in the Big Dance.

1 Like

I guess my comment about the Tulsa game being a 50/50 game (on the road) was not so outlandish after all.

Go Coogs. Peace.

2 Likes

It’s a game we should have won. And if we played 10 more times not once would it or should it be considered a 50/50 game.
But sure go ahead and pat yourself on the back after a huge loss.

1 Like

Until we begin to gel as a team, every road game and many of our home games will be an adventure…let’s hope this happens sooner than later because I am beginning to think this might be a two or maybe three bid league…I am leaning closer to two…

1 Like

It wasn’t a 50/50 game. Coogs favored by 7.5 on the road. 50/50 game would had been a push on the line(spread). Upsets so happen…AllTheTime!!!

We are defining or using 50/50 differently. I’m not talking about the betting scenario or who is giving the points. I’m talking about winning the game, straight up, on the road in conference for a young UH team. For the Coogs, in 2019-2020, there are no easy wins. Based on the eye test, I consider the Coogs playing 50/50 on the road, i.e., the games will be a toss up. I have not put money on the Coogs in 2019-2020. Last year, I made some money. This year, I’m staying away.

Go Coogs. Peace.

Your opinion…not that it matters.

Go Coogs. Peace.

Oh ok I gotcha :roll_eyes:. So if Coogs had won by 5 which very easily could have happened based on where the gm was with 2 mins left. You would have come on n let us know I’m sure. We’ll just call rest of gms 50/50 gms so we’re safe!!

1 Like

Btw you also said the UCONN game at Home was 50/50 game. So if Coogs get upset , will be waiting for your post!!

Tulsa still is not a 50/50 … ecu beat Cincy last year, that game was not a 50/50 going in…

What just happened is we lost a game we should have won

1 Like

That’s my point. I’m not trying to start arguement but trying to figure out what he’s defining a 50/50 gm. If one team is fav by over 4-5 pts, today it was 7.5 they should win that gm 70% of time or greater. We all know(50+ yrs watching bball) it doesn’t always go like it’s supposed to. I just don’t like a Coog boasting when things don’t go Coogs way.

@RWcoog

I am dying :joy: after reading your salt laced response. The man was right though, and I can tell you were just as upset as I was last night after that loss that shouldn’t have been.

I LOVE Mills. But, don’t understand why we are being led by a freshman right now. That’s hurting us.

Someone needs to lead man.