UH report: Todd Orlando's status remains up in air

UH report: Todd Orlando’s status remains up in air
Chronicle Subscriber Link
Google Search Link

“Oh yeah, I think there’s interest,” Herman said. “There’s interest in a lot of people, though. Todd is tremendous, but I don’t want to do anything to distract from what they’re doing in preparing to go win a bowl game, to win the 10th game of the season, back-to-back double-digit win seasons for the first time in school history. There is no way in heck that I would try to interfere with that or distract from that.”

Screw you, Tom.

2 Likes

Todd Orlando is doing the right thing. Stay quiet on the situation until after the game. Then after “mulling” it over, he leaves to Austin on Sunday.

1 Like

No twitching from him

1 Like

Coach Orlando is simply expressing that he’s waiting till the end of the season to make any decisions about his future. He’s not making promises or side stepping questions. He’s also following through with his commitment to coach and see our boys through the bowl game.

I don’t like that he could be leaving to ut but at least he’s doing it with a little more class and integrity.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Let’s see, Tom the Tool… just like you didn’t do anything prior to the SMU or Memphis games to distract from the season and decrease the odds of the team winning!!!

I’m saddened to see what a giant douche and hypocrite he turned out to be.

6 Likes

I hope CTO stays…

Me too. This would be the ultimate slap in the face to CTH, at least for now. But based on TF’s comments, it sounds like he’s gone as soon as the season ends.

He gone.

Agent?