11 Likes

12 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Is Taco Fall still playing for them?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/American_MBB/status/1341867064848510976

3 Likes

Our game is replacing the University of South Carolina bowl game that got cancelled due to Covid.

Golden opportunity, Day after christmas, time to gain non cable and casual viewers attention.

Let’s Go!

6 Likes

I will be tuned in.

1 Like

Could a great show case game … UCF isn’t a defensive team so it should be a fun game to watch for the casuals who like points

5 Likes

But UH is… Hopefully we have the full squad back.

1 Like

Scoring Def U of H 6,UCF 171 Nationally

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

UCF has played Auburn, Michigan, Florida State and Cincinnati.

Should be a good game on Saturday!

2 Likes

Tacko Fall was signed by the Celtics last year. Two way contract. Actually logged some minutes for them I believe.

2 Likes

Excellent!

No road games are easy. We need to keep focused.

2 Likes

The UH Basketball program, Coach Sampson and staff and the players deserve a national showcase. It is a noteworthy acheivement that this program was - just a bit over three (3) years ago - playing in the TSU Gymnasium. I hope those involved in this meteoric renaissance take a moment to pat themselves on the back - well done indeed.

By the way - I am not sure about the title to this post - I opened it with a sense of dread awaiting news that the game was moved or postponed because of that which I am not allowed to mention.

5 Likes

I still think we should Jack TSU’s basketball court and put it in Fertitta. Weren’t we undefeated on it and beat Cincy for the league? :thinking:

3 Likes

They better bring their “A” game because UCF is no slouch. Also, they knocked us off last year when we were ranked 6th and hosted Gameday.

3 Likes

More Covid?

1 Like

Someone please create the official game thread to give us something to chew on! I don’t know squat about UCF this season other than they’ve played some decent opponents so far and Coach Dawkins always has them prepped for us.

Besides, CKS reminded us during the Temple post game presser that the team will be flying to Orlando midday Christmas Day while we’re working on our holiday meal seconds. So what better way to keep the team in our thoughts than arguing with each other on a message board!

2 Likes

I know my aged memory grows fuzzy - but I am sure we were unbeaten at TSU - but I think our leauge title came after the move to Fertitta (our first year there the home opener was against Oregon, if I remember correctly, and that was the great 33-4 team, I think) - so the league title securing win came at FC, right?