UH versus USF today

Big game. After first quarter UH 10 USF 6. They are playing well but both our bigs have 2 fouls on them already. Got a feeling white is no longer on team. She is not on bench and hasnt played a game in almost 2 months.

USF has. Ton of foreign born players. They must have a large recruiting budget.

UH 29 USF 18 at half

1 Like

Look at UH Women’s Golf, Tennis same thing. Lots of athletes from foreign Country’s.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1365770999879393287?s=19

You are correct

1 Like

Need an update. I have ESPN + but didn’t want to jinx it when they got up early n start watching.

1 Like

End of 3rd. UH 53 USF 43. Gladney out injured, did not look good

Looks like an ankle. Must have rolled it after the steal. She’s been very active.

1 Like

Sorry USF has 33

1 Like

I have watched every ladies game for the past3 weeks. This game in no fluke. They have been getting better all year but over the past few weeks, they have been MUCH better. USF won’t just roll over so GO COOGS!!!

1 Like

:flushed::woozy_face:.

Blair doing her best Grimes!

1 Like

Worried about gladney, she was really in pain. Hope it was an ankle and not achilles. Get well soon young lady.

Looking to be a BIG win for the Lady Coogs. Up 63-43, 5 minutes left.

2 Likes

The annoucers just talked about the USF coach and his foreign recruits. He said he normally attends european u20 tournaments each year and the euro countries u20 senior national teams have players that play against 20 and 30 year olds. They have alot of experience. I guess its the same for tennis, golf etc…

1 Like

I agree, this is no fluke. They have ben playing very good.

1 Like

Impressive win over #13 in the country.

1 Like

Just showed gladney on bench smiling and standing, hope she only sprained her ankle

2 Likes

Should be able to handle UC last reg season gm, then win 1-2 gms in Conf tourn n should get invite to MarchMadness