UNBOOM - King to sit out rest of 2019, redshirt only?

As long as it’s not a bowl versus Army we could win it! lol

1 Like

I knew someone would sarcastically say this and I knew I would still laugh at it when they did.

2 Likes

Or they stay outta harms way for a year, preserve eligibility, then bounce. For the record, I don’t care either way. The kids gotta do what they gotta do, and I’m gonna be a fan no matter who plays. But the “great senior year” scenario seems highly improbable.

Scout team offense gonna be legit!

5 Likes

Can somebody please translate what Joey Mbu tweeted?

2 Likes

He had a bet about how big a meltdown he could create on Coogfans. I’m guessing he won the bet.

2 Likes

I’ll take them at their word

1 Like

I just went shopping, and talk is still cheap. I’ll believe when I see it.

2 Likes

Why bother lying about it? Bryant openly admitted he was transferring from the moment he got benched.

Trust issues?

1 Like

There’s a lot of wiggle room with this move for the players and how the coaches sell it. For the players they get to graduate and they have options at that point while staying out of harms way. Which I imagine was the sell,

“take a red shirt, let’s see if we can get on the same page with each other and come back next year for a great season, or if we just can’t make it work now you will have options because right now after this season you have 0 options outside of going pro.”

1 Like

Yeah, prolly a little. But I still believe.

1 Like

I think he was hinting at Bryson Smith having the opportunity to play, but it was as brief as King deciding to stay.

WTH?!? Man so disappointing. Need to find a new avatar :tired_face:

1 Like

A plug for Bryson to be QB I believe

1 Like

We will know for sure by January, if they are leaving then they will want to be with their new teams

2 Likes

King trending on Twitter in U.S. Dude literally moved the needle to broken with a comment. We cant say we dont keep the “offseason” interesting. (Yes, its officially offseason)

2 Likes

Why? It’s King with a redshirt…

8 Likes

Brilliant

1. Didn’t see the other thread until after posting. 2. He still is out rest of season. 3. Door is still open for transfer after season, no?