University of Texas AT Austin

This is what you have yo do when you don’t have the most storied Men’s basketball program in the State of Texas and you call youself the flagship.

That honor goes to the University of Houston!

You have to ‘Bless the Mood’. Altogether now…crickets

1 Like

That was cringeworthy

15 Likes

That is not the University of Austin.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes…I know…it was a joke

I guess they weren’t feeling Matthew, should have attended UH like his dad probably would have gotten a better response to," blessing the mood". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The stupidity that comes out of the 40 acres is never a surprise. And what a suit. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh man… that was painful.

4 Likes

That was so strange to watch.

1 Like

9 Likes

How embarrassing! That fell FLAT!

3 Likes

I haven’t looked at the evil empire’s board in years…do they talk about us a lot over there? Asking for a friend…

Gosh that was awful. Funny how they keep using him to highlight their basketball program.
The way he used to stand around the team on the sidelines you would have thought he was part of their staff.

They like to little brother us, but in basketball they know they have no chance

1 Like

Are you serious lol

The apparent ingredients for blessing the mood at UT are as follows: [1] endless, effortless & seemingly limitless cash flow, [2] insular & delusional group think, and [3] drugs, lots of drugs. The basic problem is that all of these burnt orange bozos spend too much of their time sniffing each other’s butt fumes. Their collective vision of the future is in their own mirrors.

UT’s journey to the SEC, where their loud and lordly proclamations of their own
fame will likely impress only South Carolina, is going to be interesting … and revealing.

8 Likes

Classic!

1 Like