Update on Jwan Roberts Shin?

I think a few teams today took their lower seeded opponents lightly. They will be going home tomorrow if they haven’t left yet.

We need to play to our culture and go hard, not home. I am sure CKS knows how to manage PT in order to not wear our guys down.

7 Likes

If we are up by 22 1/2 points something weird is happening with the scoring.

13 Likes

As a long time Cougar fan, I almost expect something like that from the refs.

I also expect Sampson to get t’d up for asking “what the hell is a half-point shot?!?”

:crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Bettor needed an update on Robert’s shin… He still has both of them.

1 Like

If we’re up by 12 they should be on the bench against Longwood.

1 Like

Always helps prepare when you see KU lose to Oakland. Let’s the team know this is March Maddness.

It’s sore

UK.

4 Likes

Yea, I’m on a text group thread that talks sports and guys were talking about KU’s loss and I thought Kansas had been bounced but then was thinking…wait they’re game might not have even started yet!

Kentucky and Calapari have been over rated all year !!

Give Roberts 5-10 min tops tonight please. Save him for Sunday

Without Google, who can tell me where Oakland (the University) is located?

Suburb of Detriot

I think Nevada found out no lead is safe.

Let’s sit Roberts until Sunday against the Aggies*. We could win by 35 tonight with me in his spot.

*=I’m a Nebraska guy but I have zero faith in them.

Where was this report?

THEY have it.

That’s a super lame post.

He’s a pretty damn good player.

He practices everyday with the toughest coach in the country on a top 5 program….if he couldn’t hang with them he would not be on the team.

There are plenty of D-1 teams he could start for at this point….and anyone playing D-1 basketball is a good basketball player at minimum.

14 Likes

It was Kentucky.

But I don’t think a Sampson team needs any kind of reminder of what is at stake.

I’m told they worked on his shin last night.

They unbolted it, removed it, hammered out a few dents and then flipped it over and put it back on. It’s making a squealing sound now but will be fine for tonight.

5 Likes