Updated Spring Attendance

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1370109775476785154?s=20

“We are pleased to be able to expand the opportunity for our fans to be able to attend home events on our campus,” Houston Vice President for Athletics Chris Pezman said. "While our venues will operate at 25 percent capacity, these steps outlined by our athletics department will give our fans the opportunity to see our baseball, softball, soccer, track & field and volleyball teams in action this spring.

Limited tickets for Houston baseball, softball, volleyball, track & field and soccer will now be sold on a single-game, general admission basis while supplies last. Fans are encouraged to act quickly and purchase advanced single-game tickets prior to their arrival on campus due to limited availability.

For fans wishing to attend any of these home events this spring, an exclusive pre-sale ticket offer will be made available to existing season ticket holders and donors prior to the general public on-sale which begins on Monday, March 15 at 9 a.m. CT.

Fans will also be allowed to bring pre-packaged food items as well as non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers into baseball, softball, track & field and soccer games. Due to the clear bag policy at Fertitta Center, fans will not be able to bring outside food and beverage into volleyball matches.

4 Likes

YESSSS!!!

1 Like

It says they will contact Season Ticket Holders / Donors prior to the general public sale. They’ve got a day and a half to do that. I’m waiiitttting…LOL!

1 Like

It looked like it was at 25% capacity during the UT series…

1 Like

it’s going be a battle to get A&M tickets. they already have a thread on their board encouraging them call our ticket office to get on a list for tickets.

Edit: never mind. All CP members get in on the presale, hopefully we sell out before they even get the chance.

YES !

i was okay with missing football and basketball but baseball has always been my favorite sport, college or pros.
good thing we’re at 25% capacity when the young players have no threat, only 2 tenths of a percent of the total population have died and the high majority of them had comorbidities and the median age of those that have died in the usa is 80 while the average lifespan is 77. ok, off my soapbox on this virus.
glad to be able to watch baseball in person again.

3 Likes

They’re up!

1 Like

Got a couple for the aggie game. Hope our folks buy em up before they put any out there for their people to nab.

1 Like

It wasn’t.

Sneaking in through the side gate was easy though.

We should let the ticket office know what they are doing and somehow thwart it.

Student tickets are sold out. None of us got any as far as we know. No idea if it was allotted or just sold out in general.

Edit: More are available

https://twitter.com/UHCougarBB/status/1371861321873031173?s=20