USF @ UH Ticket Prices on StubHub

What gives with all of the tickets listed at $6 each? I assume these are all brokers that don’t want to get stuck with tickets and would rather net $5 each than nothing. There are probably 100 listings (i.e. even more tickets) at either $6 or $7. It is too much of a coincidence for so many tickets at these mostly inconsequential prices. I wouldn’t bother if they were mine but I could see a business going through the trouble. I mean it’s good for people wanting to see a UH game but good luck getting people hooked on $6 tickets to sign up for season tickets – the sticker shock would alarm them.

2 Likes

I don’t care lol. We will be there and cheering on the Coogs. Not a great opponent Tuesday or Saturday so I don’t expect large crowds.
So let’s just enjoy our Coogs winning at Tulsa tomorrow before a thousand fans!

4 Likes

UH be postin “THANKS FANS WE HAVE A SELLOUT!” then this happens

1 Like

Nothing wrong with “Sellout” designation if they truly have no more tickets to sell but it would be nice to see FC close to capacity when so many tickets have been sold. A Tuesday night against USF won’t draw but maybe some of the bigger names will later (Cincy / Memphis). People know that tickets are available on the secondary market and it looks like they can get a great deal on them.

2 Likes

A sell out happens when you sell all the tickets

5 Likes

And UH gets paid no matter who shows up

1 Like

Well… UH announced a sellout for the Wichita Game…

There were definitely tickets still being sold. Not only on the FC website, but the STUDENT SECTION tickets as well. Someone got their tickets at 5AM on the student side and about 500 seats that UH COULD sell (and students could claim) were still open.

This really bugs you I see. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times and haven’t. I can only really say that CV3 Members, FB group members, and some people on here get bugged out about announced non-sellouts (at least ONLY in the UH website, other sites it’s obvs ‘sold out’)

I’ve haven’t really ever seen anyone on here post anything abt the discrepancy , but you. Imo I don’t thk it makes any difference, every gm n I mean every gm there are plenty tiks you can buy through Stubhub n others. Majority fans will look into ticket options if they really want to attend a UH gm or any event when it’s announced as a Sell out.

5 Likes

I hate that the tickets are lower than what we pay for. But i also know we have better seats then what’s online. I think it’s a big deal in terms of atmosphere saying it’s a sell out but it is because they do sell their tickets. It’s just the stub hub people have most of the ones that are missing

Calm down, stinky. A lot of season ticket holders can’t make every game. I sell mine for next to nothing on StubHub all the time. It’s easier than giving them away sometimes and I can buy a couple of beers.

4 Likes

We have had good atmosphere at just about every game. We cannot stop them from buying but hopefully the $6 tickets will encourage extra fans to get tickets while discouraging the scalping agents to stop buying as many.

Tuesday the students are back so that will help our attendance some.

1 Like

6.00 + feeeeesss.

1 Like

UH tends to sell them. Just not on the student side. I still dont know if they’re counted or not.

I’m still wondering how the Stubhub tickets are so cheap… Like… What?

@Jesse22 after fees it is like, 10 bucks… That’s very good and I managed to encourage a few fam members to come out.

You’re the only one that I have seen on here complain about that. I think you even did so on the basketball twitter account. Who cares if they announce that or not? I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

5 Likes

Yes Sir correct. After fees that 6.00 tik is like 10.00. Stubhub usually shows u the going rate n anyone can sell their tiks through stubhub at whatever they desire. It’s not unusual to see 6.00 tik, then same aisle , few rows apart tik may be selling at 20, 25.00/tik.

This is the type of data I come on the board for.
+1

7 Likes

Speaking of season ticket holders, I received my CP Annual Report. Are there really only 2800 to 2900 CP members? I find that hard to believe since you cannot be a football or basketball season ticket holder without being a CP member.

4 Likes

What annual report is this?