UT Roll Call

My wife and I are going!

Section 101 | Row E

Amazing

Seats 8,9

Zone Lower

6 Likes

Cost per ticket, and where are u going to park?

1 Like

I think I paid 63 each. Parking will be a game time decision.

3 Likes

We have a group of 5 going. Staying at an AirBnb in the Hyde Park/North Lamar area. Will probably just Uber to Moody Center. Seats are in 101 Row L.

3 Likes

Lyft is a much better company and they aren’t funded by Saudi Arabia. Just saying.

4 Likes

Me and a buddy will be there in 124. Paid right at 100 I think.

My wife and I are going with my UT grad daughter, who lives in Austin. Ticket prices slowly dropping on secondary market so I’m waiting.

Vivid Seats has the lowest price tickets, followed by Stub Hub.

You could 100% make the drive back home in 2.5 hours if you hold the accelerator down for those driving

Supposed to be no rain and clear 63 degree skies

That’s a long night with an 8:00 pm tipoff

1 Like

Yeah 8 pm would make it rough

I had IHG points, so I just got a room for the night. 6p tip, I definitely would have made the drive, 7 perhaps, but no way on an 8p. I’m in Bay Colony (League City/Dickinson) and that would put me getting home way late.

I’ll be driving home from Austin to League City. My wife has to get up early for work Tuesday, haha

3 Likes

I feel there are more and more Coogs in LC these days. Years back I was told there wasn’t a big enough group for an alumni association subgroup down here, but I feel like Clear Lake totally works. Wonder how hard that would be to setup.

2 Likes

This thread is full of League City Coogs. I’m in Brittany Lakes.

2 Likes

I was just about to buy a ticket then I realized I work during the first half!

I looked at a bunch of tickets, section 101 is the student section fyi. A ton of the cheap tickets are on the student side.

DANGIT I see a lot of coogs are stuffing into 101! Have fun yal

Tuscan Lakes in the LC. Represent!

1 Like

My first house backed up to Brittany Bay Blvd. (now League City Parkway) before Brittany Lakes even existed. Then moved to Victory Lakes for 10 years and now down Davis Road, by CCHS.

1 Like

So many places to watch games now in League City/Clear Lake area. Little Woodrow’s in Webster has huge screens and cool outdoor area, McIntryre’s has huge outdoor area, Galveston Bay Brewery is nice spot (though not as much for games and it’s a bit pricey), Texas Huddle is always solid to watch games. We need to make a UH HQ. Little Woodrow’s is a UH bar.

3 Likes

There is free parking downtown in the state lots and garages after 6 p.m. Some examples are State Parking Garage E at 1601 Lavaca St. and the parking lot at 203 E. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (SW corner of Colorado St. and MLK Blvd).

1 Like