UTSA Game Trip

Looking to plan a trio to SA with the spouse and want to buy the tix as they appear to be going fast. What side/section is the UH area?

It’s a big stadium. UTSA won’t put single game tickets on sale unt July at the earliest

I was surprised at how high hotel rooms were. I got a decent Airbnb for 50% the nice hotels

8 Likes

Thanks Coach. I am a Hilton guy, so I will stayh at the nearest one to the Alamodome, the Tru by Hilton is a few blocks.

1 Like

We switched to Airbnb’s a couple of years ago and have enjoyed much more than hotels……Good call.

Last summer we did Florida…. Got a four bedroom house just outside Orlando in a nice neighborhood….had swimming pool, hot tub, game room( pool table, foose ball, air hockey, big screen tv, wet bar)

$200 per night.

6 Likes

The ticket sites don’t have much inventory yet, but I’m guessing that will change as it gets closer to gameday.

As for hotels, there is a Holiday Inn Express on the same side of the freeway as the Alamodome I’ve stayed at a few times for trade shows at the convention center. It’s nothing special, but they have a free parking lot. It’s a bit of a walk to the Riverwalk, but I’ve walked it, Ubered it and rented electric scooters. Not knowing a game time yet, I booked it for Friday and Saturday night.

1 Like

I went to see UH v. UTSA in San Antonio several years back.

There will be plenty of seats available, unless things have REALLY changed.

I was there during the Levine era, I believe 2013, we got out with a late sack. A LOT of Coog fans there!

There will be good seats no doubt…… but things have trended upwards for UTSA football.

Great coach has people feeling good and they are happy about move to AAC.

If UH travels well for this one there could be 45-50K

3 Likes

It will be the Hilton Palacio del Rio for us, on the river…

2 Likes

I’ll make the 20 minute drive from Hill Country Village….aaahh.

2 Likes

They were 12-2 last year like us. Lost their bowl game to San Diego St who also finished 12-2. I think a lot of people are going to be excited about this matchup.

3 Likes

I was about 6 inches from being roadkill last time we played there. Hoping for a better walk to the stadium, plus another W for the good guys.

1 Like

Drury Inn on the Riverwalk for my family and I.

Does UTSA have a lot coming back?

Returning:
The QB. 4 OLs. Top 5 WRs.

1 DL. 2 Inside LBs. 1 CB. 1 Safety.

The Punter and KR. (oddly is a LB)

Don’t subscribe ? I have links for a free month. Message me on here.

1 Like

I do expect a throng of Cougar fans making this trip for many reasons but I’m tending to wait until closer to game day before hitting the secondary markets. It’s a seating capacity of 60K+; I don’t expect it to sell out. But, if you want guaranteed good seats, yeah, I’d order early.

1 Like

I like the doubletree across from the Alamo :slightly_smiling_face:

We will be at the Embassy suites their free evening reception had Shiner Blonde last time we stayed there.

Do we know when we will find out the game time?

72% of their production returns on what was already a good team.

The Emily Morgan. My wife and I love that hotel. Looks to be fully booked that night though.