UTSA Game Trip

It’s haunted…… be careful.

Its across from the Alamo. Remember…the Alamo.

Shoot, I live in Hockley and it is only an hour and half more of a drive home than TDECU stadium.

It would be good to know what time kickoff is, but I guess we’ll have to wait for TV to decide.

I have been noticing that hotel rates are up big time all over. I was planning on going to Kauai this summer, but the place we normally would go to has over doubled their rate. I checked the Hotel Wailea in Maui and what we got for $400 a night a few years ago is now available for $990 a night, before taxes and resort fee which would bring it over $1100 a night.

It seems hotels are trying to make up for revenue lost during COVID shutdowns.

Barry Sternlicht of Starwood said, right now, hotels can name their price and get it

1 Like

I’m finding it to be true across-the-board that consumer demand is high for just about everything.

2:30 kickoff for UTSA game. Looking forward to Saturday night on the river walk.

7 Likes

2:30 is the perfect time for a game in a dome.

2 Likes

Me too. I can drive up Saturday morning. We’ll be staying Saturday and Sunday. It still gives us enough time after the game to go celebrate on the Riverwalk!

3 Likes

2:30

This was the time I was hoping for. Daughter was just named Major of the drill team and I’ve been informed I can’t miss any high school games to watch The Coogs this season. Didn’t want to make a late night drive to SA for an 11:00am kickoff.

3 Likes

Exactly. With me going to hs games every Friday a 11 a.m. game would have been more challenging.