UTSA remains unbeaten

Outlast Western Kentucky on road…

2 Likes

They are what their record says they are! 6-0, baby!

Best team in Texas!

I’ll be in SA next weekend and plan to go seem UTSA play Rice. Runners are a good team with a very good coach.

1 Like

Western Kentucky has only one win but will have a good chance to win out…. They are a good team despite record…. They were hanging with Michigan St. on the road until late 4th.

Are they still playing at the Alamodome?

Yes they are…… there are plans to build campus stadium…. Not sure where they are in that process.

1 Like

The Alamodome, one of the worst indoor stadiums ever built.

1 Like

Who cares?

1 Like

I agree….kinda dungeonesqe :thinking:

Why comment?

3 Likes

Sam Houston > UTSA

@Jesse22

Does this count as another ut thread?

5 Likes

Doesn’t 6-0 make them the best team in the country?

Must be all that PUF money.

2 Likes

I think it is. Pimp up in Austin trying to fake us all out. Dam them to hell,:rofl:

2 Likes

Why reply?

To see why you made an idiotic comment…. Not too hard to figure out my reply.

2 Likes

Yet, still a way better place to see a football game than the old Astrodome. Not even close.

1 Like

How so? Are you saying because of sight lines? It has been so long since I was in the Astrodome it would be tough for me to say in that regard….

But if we are just going on the building itself my opinion was that the Astrodome in its prime was 1000 times better than the Alamodome in its prime….Back in the day it was exciting to go to an event at the Astrodome, football, baseball, rodeo, demolition derby, etc.
I have been to football, concert, boxing matches in Alamodome…. Stadium is very blah.

What does this thread have to do with UH football? Where are the mods?

3 Likes