Watch "SCIENTIST SHOCKED TO DISCOVER ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK" on YouTube

White European Scientist quote " that was unexpected" this is what happens to a people when they believe their own lies and covering up of the truth. What he meant by unexpected? turned out the mummy was Royalty Black African , the ruling class. Turned his world upside down. You can hear the disappointment in his voice pretty much sums it up too me "They shall call themselves wise, but truly are fools, believers of their own lies & deceptions.

Haven’t you followed the board, race equals politics to some on here

1 Like

I would expect ancient Egyptians to be very close if not identical, in color shades, to Egyptians today.

To the extent that Ancient Egyptians could be categorized using a modern conception of race, the most likely answer would seem to be that they were Black. Not quite sure why that would be controversial, given the continent that Egypt is on. That said, it seems doubtful they were monocultural, given that we know they interacted with civilizations on the other side of the Mediterranean as well.

I agree. I don’t think Egyptians were black. They called the group to the south the Nubians. The Nubians did actually rule Egypt for liitle while and they were Nubian Pharoah kings.
“Nubian or Kushite Pharaohs: other, common name of the pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth dynasty, which originally ruled the Nubian kingdom of Napata. They ruled over Egypt from the late eighth century to 666 BCE .”

Their is a great series on PBS called Ancient African Civilizations everyone should check out

1 Like

Let’s go to a Herodotus considered the father of history who deccribed ancient Egyptian’s as Ethiopian ,who are a black African people. The man lived in Egypt for 20 years anyone should know he did. .Yet modern day Eurocentric historians claim to know more about what people of Egypt looked like than the Greeks who were actually there. Herodotus and others like him are discredited, because their observations contradict the lie of White superiority. Reason why Napoleon had his troops when he saw the Sphinx (4500 years old estimated) unmistakenly the face of a negroid person, had his troops fire a cannon ( even though it’s denied by Europeans to this day) at it’s nose to blow it off…First attempt at erasing and covering up what Europeans didn’t want to believe…

Not only did he observe they were Black, he stated that many “ideas" credited to the Greeks actually originated in Egypt which further exposes the Eurocentric lie.

I thought he described them as dark skinned. Comparable that wouldn’t necessarily mean black. Egyptians described their neighbors to south as darker skinned.
Can’t we just test the mummies?

Did you even look at the video in this thread?

I already knew the history of how the Nubian empire and Egyptian Empire combined.

Obviously you didn’t watch the video, so I won’t hold a further discussion with you on the matter any further.Because if you did you wouldn’t be talking this Nubian nonsense. khemet which is the correct name of what we call ancient Egypt didn’t have a civilization called Nubia. It was upper and lower Egypt. What you expound is a modern Eurocentric belief put forth the last 180 years by Europeans who had difficulty in digesting it was a Black Civilization that constructed the Great Pyramids that they still stand in awe of to this very day Hell! Now they even come up with non sense now saying it must have been aliens who constructed them anyone but human beings who happened to be Africans a people who happened to have very dark skin baked by the sun. There was no Nubian civilization that that is a modern Eurocentric interpretation of ancient Egyptian history. Go to the lower Sudan (Nubia as you call it) you will see pyramids on a much smaller scale all over the place. Grant you Egypt was to the ancient world much like present day America, with people coming there from all over the world to take in it’s wonders and advance knowledge. But make no mistake about and what shocked and disappointed that scientist was the mummy he expected to be which was mummy if the elite ruling call of the Kemet ( Egypt) we’re Black African, not the Mediterranean or other non African Black as the ruling class. But the ancients didn’t have racism like we do today, they weren’t oblivious to skin color they just didn’t make a big deal of it. They were all just human being with different skin tones. Nothing more. Until the modern day system of white supremacy took rise and gave us people like Hitler and other want to be’s. Along with the warp mentality and diseased souls of modern day racist and those who have the audacity to look down on their fellowman because he happens to have more melanin in their skin than they do. Therefore giving way to thinking one is superior just because they have white skin even though they maybe the low of the lows within that society, but saved by the whiteness of their skin.

Whats your source?
That contradicts what Egyptologists say of the history.

What’s yours besides those Eurocentric history books and sources you been spoon fed since you can remember? Watch the video and come talk too me. That’s one sorce by your own people. I have many more I can cite but won’t waste my time on you to do so. You just trying to create mischief like your people like to do. I know it hurts your little racial superiority ego to think it was Black Folks who built those pyramids and other great constructions there in Kemet

I am always ready to take on new information. I always thought Egyptologists were the experts on their own history. They have been in charge of it for many decades.
I also listed the PBS series done by Henry Gates. We all have bias but i feel like your off base with accusations against me here.

Ask you again 1 more time. You watch the video?

I thought that all Egyptians looked like Elizabeth Taylor.

5 Likes

That was one fine looking woman in her day.

1 Like

Elizabeth Taylor had fairer skin and bigger ta-ta’s than she does.

From what I remember, most of the wall paintings of ancient Egyptian structures showed people of dark skin and the features of the mask of King Tut looked obviously like the features of a black person. (And no, I will not go looking for examples, you have google as well as I) What would be surprising to me would be if that the ancient Egyptians were not black or at least mixed with black and people of skin tones of todays Egyptians. Egypt is in Africa for crying out loud. And Moses married a black woman in what is Ethiopia. Why is this so hard to believe?