Watching UNT vs UTSA

UNT can score but looks very beatable. They’re having a hard tine containing the UTSA qb when he scrambles.

UTSA is UCONN bad. They have been getting worse each year.

2 Likes

They also run a 3 man front. Could work to our strength of running the ball. Dont let them throw though. Lol

1 Like

Don’t do this to yourselves. Hope is not a thing on Cullen this season.

Hey 5 wins might get us a bowl game invite. Where they will come from? :man_shrugging:t2: The good news is, we have one already! Lol

Tre Siggers is gonna run for over 200 against our D.

Their defense will probably be worst we face all year…UTSA doesn’t put up points against anybody lol

No he’s not. Kirven is going to eat his lunch. Haven’t you heard? We have the best run defense in the conference before halftime! :joy:

Crazy as it may seem ,we still have a shot at conference, Tulane will lose two games and all we have to do is win out Oh wait, that does sound crazy

5 Likes

Don’t want to go to any bowl game with 5 wins, no team should go to a bowl unless 7 wins minimum, no more of this 6 and 6 and going to a bowl game

2 Likes

So if a game is called at halftime, for weather, or, say, a Cloverfield event, does the team in the lead, if there is one, win?

Signed
Curious

2 Likes

And if so how do we create a Cloverfield event at halftime in Denton next week? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

A bowl game is a bowl game. Still exposure and some type of profit. Beggars cant be choosers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How about just getting rid of all the bowl games and having a real playoff system like the fcs has?

So, I’ve been working on this contraption in my garage that, if it works, would supply the entire planet with a safe, renewable supply of energy forever.

I was going to test it next Saturday A.M. before the game. My insurance agent wants to sell me a very expensive rider on my homeowners policy in case the test rips a hole in the fabric of space or some nonsense.

Pretty sure it wouldn’t happen but it got me thinking that maybe I should test at halftime in case we all end up in a parallel universe or something, maybe we would win the game if it couldn’t be finished.

2 Likes

I wrote the NCAA about that very idea two years ago and they said they’d get right on it. I’ll keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

I started reading this and I’m like where is he going with this? I liked it well done. I think we’ve moved from Cloverfield to the Elementals though.

2 Likes

I’m all for that, the FCS playoff system works and is actually exciting to follow

2 Likes

Definitely do not wanna be Arkansas right now…just lost at home to San Jose state. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Saw that. I guess SMU won’t miss that Head coach after all.

2 Likes

Yup shows you some hot shot coordinators dont always pan out lol

1 Like