We Can Still Have A GREAT Season

maybe it is…maybe i am wrong…or maybe you are wrong…who knows…time will tell…
oh my gosh…the global implications!..dude, it’s an internet forum discussing a football team…that’s it…no need to get too worked up over it…

you would like to think I am worked up because I have seen your type before and that is their goal. Nope, I am calm as can be. In my years of life I have come across much more intelligent and strategic guys than you. I am a combat vet so to think a few words on paper by you would cause me be “worked up” is laughable but there you go with your tinfoil hat stuff again. Someone that posts inflammatory made up stuff only has one goal. I recognize what you are and what you are attempting

dude, I have been discussing football web forums for DECADES…more than 20 years…I watched my first football game in the sixties…I do this for entertainment, nothing more…

as I mentioned before, some folks pull wings off flies for entertainment. Some go behind a keyboard and attempt to create discord by typing inflammatory comments. It is sad to think you have been doing this for 20 years but then the only one that can stop you is you and I dont see that happening. I looked at some of your previous posts and there is no doubt you are negative towards UH. You will never change that attitude and behavior. Banning is not the answer, ignoring is.

um…maybe…but I would guess that not too many folks do that for entertainment, not on a regular basis anyway…TV is free and would seem to be more entertaining…

We’re the most oppressive? Good lord, you’re way off base. Find another board if you want to keep having “fun” like you’re having.

6 Likes

Against Oklahoma we gave up 11 plays of 20 or more yards. In those 11 plays we gave up a total of 380 yards. That’s a problem!

1 Like

its also a problem to lose. What is your point exactly, that we didn’t shut down the #4 team in the nation to less than 100 yards? I for one was encouraged at what I saw in the second half no matter what it “looked” like. We outscored them 31-28 in the last 37 minutes of the game. The first 23 minutes were a complete disaster but we made it respectable

I think I originally had us at 10-2 and now will adjust to 9-3. I think we’ll lose to WSU, just because our secondary isn’t going to improve that much in less than 2 weeks. But like someone else said, our offense will continue to improve and so will the defense. I think our 3rd loss will be at UCF. I think we take care of business at home against Cincy and Memphis. I’m honestly more concerned about losing at North Texas than at home against Cincy or Memphis.

This is not a very good team. We might be 7-6. CDH was handed a bag of poop to hold. Stuck with Applewhite’s legacy for this season and probably the next.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think will hand us 5 additional losses? Not saying you’re wrong, but I’m curious.

Sure. Washington State, Cincy, UCF, Memphis, Tulane. I hope I’m wrong however.