Week 0/1 - What to Watch

is that Yep for SHSU vs NAU ?

Incarnate Word (MS ‘16) vs Youngstown St on ESPN+, Sept 2, 6p

1 Like

Hv stands for Huntsville

2 Likes

Nice. One more than I thought would be watching from here besides myself.

Jess, I get to see it in person. I live in Flagstaff Go Coogs

2 Likes

Very nice. I really like Flagstaff area. Been around there couple times on our Sedona trips. :sunglasses:

Edit: BearKats offense will be Explosive :bomb:

1 Like

I love Flagstaff too. I don’t really “get” Sedona. What do you typically do there? How long to you stay?

3 Likes

Hike, hike some more. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. The wife likes it so I go!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Talked abt retiring towards AZ area. Why is Flagstaff area so expensive- Housing- it seems.

Don’t care about Illinois one iota. What we need is our conference to win OOC. Until we get to see them do that we can forget national respect.

Week 2 is very interesting and, aside from the conference championship week, one of the more important weeks of the year for the AAC.

1 Like

So your saying the media is right to pay the big money to the B1G and not the AAC?

Housing. And the fact that it is a hidden gem.

1 Like

Not a question of “right or wrong.”

But it is what it is.

In any event, I’m not as big a fan of Illinois as of Houston (my Illinois degree hasn’t made me any money, and I live in the Houston area), but because Houston isn’t playing on Aug. 28th
I’ll watch Illinois that weekend instead.

2 Likes

Beautiful area.

Ooh La La!!!

I married into a Cajun family from Lafayette so I pull for the Ragin’ Cajuns.

2 Likes

I like to hike (some) too. But I also like that all the restaurants in Flagstaff seem to brew their own beer. Different sort of adventure. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hope they beat the Bonghorns lol

1 Like

@Jesse22

Bro, I got your back. Huntsville Hornet and Sam Houston Bearkat (two years worth anyway) through and through.

1 Like

FunkMaster is correct. Housing costs very high. People love Flagstaff when they see it.

1 Like

Texas is scared.

Already making excuses about UT’s new QB and Lousiana having a seasoned veteran team.

I just can’t wait.

I smell an upset.

3 Likes