Week 11 - games to watch!

When D ick fouled out, walking back to the bench the whole crowd chanting his steps until he sat, left, right… lol. Great stuff.

1 Like

Holy crap Wilson is unconscious rn

nice job Billy boy cost your team a 3pt

Wow… northwestern Iowa game postponed due to covid

NBA worthy lob by K-State beautiful

1 Like

K state guy was out of bounds I believe

We’re # 1 … by a lot more votes

1 Like

Bless you K-State

3 Likes

K-State did it!!!

Now UH is UNDISPUTEDLY #1!!!

2 Likes

K State wins!

lol that K State player might’ve been out of bounds when he had the ball but that’s neither here nor there

something interesting is that the coaches that are taking over are guys that have been overlook unexpectedly for years…

kirby smart was passed over for YEARS at bama, is now dominating at georgia…
tang was overlooked for YEARS at baylor now dominating at kstate…

being asistant at those programs should have gotten them jobs years ago

1 Like

Little brothers win! Little brothers win! Lol

In all seriousness though, Jerome Tang has to be NCoY. What a job he’s done in year one. The situation he walked into is reminiscent of what Sampson had at UH. Big difference being that Tang had the portal to rebuild more quickly.

1 Like

Jerome Tang aint gonna be in Manhatten very long.

2 Likes

KSU going for the alley-oop down 1 w 20 seconds left was nails.

2 Likes

@pesik ive heard Jeff Goodman talk about Tang. I think Tang definitely wanted a P5 job. And just waited for the right opportunity.

Look at the other former Baylor assistant coaches (Grant Mccasland - North Texas, Paul Mills - Oral Roberts, and then the coach at North Florida)

Offensively Tang is great. Their team if they played slow, or a different style. Not enough rim protection. Small gaurd in Nowell. Great coaching by Tang

1 Like

Heard a great interview from him recently. I think you’re dead wrong on that.

Its loud at Iowa State up 9 w 5 left.
Texas shooting bricks lately.

1 Like

Hope this continues…