Coogs open as a 19.5 point favorite
Georgia Southern is not good…
Coogs open as a 19.5 point favorite
Georgia Southern is not good…
Obviously we are the better team, but I hope our guys aren’t overlooking this one. They were in a dogfight with Clemson, and probably have some pretty solid athletes cause high school football is huge in Georgia.
Need to maintain our focus. BYU went to Colorado State and had a tough game for the first half, before pulling away in the second. I rely on CWF to have us ready.
Of course Clemson sucks….so there’s that.
Now 18.5. Total 55.
BYU scored on all but one possession in the first half and led 31-7 at halftime. They went up 38-7 midway through the third and pulled their starters.
yeah, sorry…It was the OU-New Mexico game where an old WAC team played P4 a good game…final 14-6.
It got synced to my calendar too. I was like … uhh what? It got fixed pretty quickly though.
Gang,
Just to show you how things really don’t change that much over time, I just read that one of GaSouthern’s QBs is Turner Helton, son of HC Clay Helton; previously he played at Western Kentucky under, guess who…Tyson Helton.
Where and when have we seen stuff similar to that at UH?
![]()
Tyus Bowser came to practice today, worked with some the DLs in individual drills, then when team drills started, he began his own workout.
Brought his own helmet, too.
Sounds like Bowser wants to make an NFL comeback, I noticed he never officially retired.
Hope the defense learns how to tackle this week
Anything special for WF at GS pre game ?
Old players coming back ?
WF in 14-15 at GS.
Undefeated in the Sun Belt champs in 2014.
(first team 2 go unbeaten in conference their 1st FBS season)
1st FBS bowl bid and win in 2015.
Same family scenario at UH when Kim Helton was our HC. Clay and Tyson were UH QBs.
Ted Pardee played LB when Jack Pardee was the UH HC.
Bill Yeoman’s son, Gary, played for the Longhorns.
Chuck Fairbanks, Jr., the son of former OU HC, Chuck Fairbanks, played football for UH.
Bowser and E-Rob both should be on NFL rosters.
Thank GOD! Our DL needs all the help they can get!
Any eligibility left? What jurisdiction do we need to file the lawsuit in?
This reminds me of the ribbons our HS used to make for each week’s opponent.
Very retro….i dig it.
Lane has the # on speed dial.
Well sadly I am a no as well. Kids have soccer and their mother can’t take them so I have to.
Statesboro is a 3.5 hour drive from Atlanta without traffic, so as anyone who knows Atlanta knows, that means it will take like 5 hours since there is always traffic here.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I will be watching it on my big screen at home.
© 1999-2025 CoogFans.com