We're #3

5 Likes

THAT’S SOME MASSIVE RESPECT.

14 Likes

We’re finally getting respect

4 Likes

Too much, imo.

5 Likes

Lots of respect from the polls. The guys are going to have to find that dog in them, still going to get every teams best shot. Recover from the home loss and get on a winning streak again.

10 Likes

Yeah even tho everyone near the top lost this week we still took the worst loss from the field.

I was expecting 5th but if we dropped 2 slots for a much worse loss when a year ago we dropped 6 slots for losing to teams better than Temple it’s hard to complain

5 Likes

Honestly, props to the voters who recognized what happened yesterday. Self inflicted, uncharacteristic loss. It happens to everyone.

The goal now is to regroup and figure out how to get the mentality that every single game the rest of the way is our Super Bowl. We need to stop sitting back waiting for everyone’s best shot…we need to start coming out and giving our best shot out of the gate.

10 Likes

Like Kirby Smart said, we need to be the hunter, not the hunted!

7 Likes

Wow. Much better than i expected. I agree about our mentality.

1 Like

So much chaos… we are actually in a great position to be back to #1 if we keep winning. We all know that Purdue will lose several more… and I think Bama might drop a couple too.

2 Likes

We are going to drop a couple more also fella

Let’s just win out from here!

Nice to see UVA up to #7 and St Mary’s in the top 25!

10 Likes

Kent State not far behind.

4 Likes

I don’t know but maybe just maybe some of the voters watched the game? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

We actually have quite a few Q1 wins and are 2-1 vs ranked teams but yeah, 5th woulda been more than fair imo.

Dang, I like that a lot.

1 Like

Hopefully we win out but i do see another loss or 2 by conference tournament time.

We will be ready for the big dance though. It’s hard for other teams that haven’t played against us to be ready for us.

1 Like

It’s hilarious how much the AP poll has changed with us. They used to hate us I remember coogs fans would be pissed off every monday because they never gave us respect. The polls used to just wait for us to lose so they could drop us way down

2 Likes

Nobody hates on the Coogs more than our own. We have the same number of ranked wins as 2) Alabama, 4) Tennessee, 8) UCLA, 18) Charleston, 21) FAU, and 24) Clemson have combined.

And 1) Purdue lost a home game to Rutgers. Temple beat Rutgers.

Yesterday sucked but take a breath.

11 Likes