What are we ranked tomorrow?

I say we either move up to 12 or stay the same

1 Like

I’ll say 11th

3 Likes

Since we only played one game, I say we move up 1 or stay the same.

11 or 12 both polls. We will move like molasses from here on out. LSU losing doesn’t help.

Should be: #10
Might be # 11 or #12
Could be #13 where they want us.

Will Kansas, Michigan, and Michigan State fall below us after losses is the question???

1 Like

I say 50/50% chance we jump Kansas. Mich/MichST will both drop but neither one is dropping 8+ slots in one week. I put MichST around #10 or 11 on Monday. I put Coogs at 12 or 13.

1 Like

We will jump Kansas and Michigan State (because of their 2 losses this week) to get to #11.

1 Like

We have two huge games this coming week and only played one home game this past week. I don’t think voters will move us up. They are going to wait to see what we do against UCF and Cincy before we move up any more.

2 Likes

Kansas lost on the road to a team many would equate to a Temple road loss and then they made up for it with a win at home against a 16th ranked team. I’d be shocked if we pass up Kansas.

2 Likes

I can certainly see how some AP voters might think that way.

1 Like

MichSt lost on road to #17 Purdue, that won’t hurt much at all, losing to Indiana will cause them to drop but not 8 slots. Imo I see MichSt filling in around #10 or 11 come Monday at 11:00 a,m,

1 Like

This…

The Purdue loss was already factored into last week’s rankings as well since it happened last Sunday.

2 Likes

Yes, you are correct, looked at date wrong. Thought they had 2 losses this week. Even more reason they won’t drop 8 slots to 13 or lower!. Losing to team(Ind) who had lost like 7 gms in row certainly won’t help. But I still put them 1-2 slots ahead of Coogs

1 Like

Stay where we are!

12th

AP Poll UH – #12

2 Likes

Coaches Poll has UH at #12.

1 Like