What would it take for Cinn to make the playoffs?

Aggie ranks at the top of my list of teams that I refuse to root for.

2 Likes

Ohio State has beaten one team with a winning record. That team had beaten a lot of losing teams as well. Same with Northwestern. A B1G championship doesn’t say much this year so why should they go to the CFP?

1 Like

TD Ohio State!

I’m no fan of the Aggies either but them being the dominant P5 team in Texas could help us.

• it further proves that UT is no longer THE school of Texas…change National and state-wide perception
  • A dominant SEC TAMU may start to lead others to believe the Big 12 doesn’t really have a true presence in Houston. The closest P5 is SEC and the biggest IN the city is the AAC. This might help IF the Big12 re-considers expansion. Ironically, they may propose adding UH to slow down TAMU and to have an "actual " presence IN the city of Houston.
2 Likes

At one time the Big10 was a doormat and news articles about the population decline in big 10 states was seen by some as a sign that it would never come back.

The big 12 surely knows it’s a cycle. All the big 12 needs is for UT to recover. ATM doing well does nothing for our entrance into the big 12 and detracts attention from UH.

2 Likes

A Bad UT is good for Houston!!!

5 Likes

1 Like

Ohio State Wins game. I think they stay over A&M.

They definitely do. The question is what happens to who loses the Clemson/ND game.

2 Likes

If ND wins, A&M is in. Is Clemson wins, ND and Clemson are in.

2 Likes

Clemson loses, A&M is in. ND loses, A&M is out. Unless ND is waxed tonight.

Wait. Clemson/ND isn’t prime time tonight? Wtf?

2 Likes

You’re saying the most arrogant school on the country watching their inferior “Ag” school publicly diss them by moving to the BEST conference in college football, then producing a Heisman, then going to the Playoff before them, and along the way Flip Houston from a Big12 city to a SEC city.

You don’t think those matters to the Burnt Orange Empire?

Oh, and I forgot to mention their TV network was a colossal embarrassment and UT was forced to promote two Mid-Major coaches as experiments (Stong & Herman) because they’ve been UNABLE to.hire an established coach (i.e. Saban & Meyer) while little brother had no problem hiring Jimbo Fisher.

I do think these matter

2 Likes

I’m just saying none of that sways my opinion.

2 Likes

No…the AAC Championship is primetine ABC.

4 Likes

How in the world did Aresco swing that?

2 Likes

I think that’s right.

1 Like

The b12 champion lost to LSU and k state, a team that was beaten by Arkansas state.

2 Likes

Ohio state separating from Northwestern at the end keeps them in. Now hoping Clemson wins to keep the Aggies out.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the same thing. If every P5 school dropped football, then Cincy would have a chance.

1 Like

Why another thread about a G5, any G5 making the cfp?

Seriously?

You are just another

1 Like