What's your hobby? (Besides Coogfans)

I enjoy geocaching, but not as much in the summer. Kayaking when I can find the time. I also am pretty involved with my kid’s soccer academy.

I like geocaching as well. However, don’t do it near the San Jacinto monument. There is a chemical company nearby that was asking us why we were taking pictures of their plant. We explained to the security officer what we were doing. 15 minutes later, a police officer pulled me out of a show inside the monument. We explained and he understood. He seemed upset that the people called him in for it.

I’ve also started flying my quadcopter drone. It’s a pretty neat little hobby but it’s expensive. I want to get some shots of campus one day, but I’m trying to figure out if it would be ok to do it.

Got my copy of “Polyester”. Good shiite. Jimbo Mathis’ “White Buffalo” is something you might want to check out. Like Evans and most good songwriters/musicians, his music is genre-bending and defies pigeonholing. Just an ecletic mix of the best of blues, rock, folk and country.

1 Like

Just got back from seeing him live with an opening band called ziggy moonshine and the bootleggers. Not that shabby.

1 Like