Where is cody jackson

Maybe he comes back next year as a walk-on

That’s disappointing to hear. He was a great depth piece for our receiver room. I’m sure between now and next season we will get another 4 star receiver in the portal or from high school so I’m not too sad. Maybe he’s taking a break from football in general to focus on his health?

You’re a joke. Fr fr

8 Likes

My problem with this is “I don’t know why.” You’re the effing head coach and you don’t know why a recruit “steps away” from your program? What’s wrong with this picture?

7 Likes

He’s definitely not telling the whole story

4 Likes

[quote=“Drew, post:1, topic:39625, full:true”]
Im not understanding why cody doesn’t get playing time with this weak ass WR group

Most talented group of receivers we’ve had in many years but many are young and new to our system and it takes time to learn . And as for your comments , they identify the weak ass. frfr , lol, or any other smug acronym that’s out there

5 Likes

Maybe it is none of our business
It’s obviously a personal choice and there could be many circumstances involved that all us message board Einsteins don’t need to know unless the player wants to tell us.

7 Likes

Could be that he is trying to respect the kids effing privacy. How about you do the same and be a grown man. Gtfo here with that bs.

7 Likes

Now lets make wild speculations instead

1 Like

I think this WR corps is going to finish the season strong… As long as Tune keeps spreading it around.

The cream rose to the top and Jackson apparently wasn’t C.R.E.A.M.

Offended much??

1 Like

You have no idea why he left the program or why he wasn’t playing when he was. This team is not a joke but some of our posters are.

9 Likes

So, if Dana said why, posters would probably be on his case for throwing the guy under the bus.

13 Likes

If the player wants to share why he left, then that’s up to him.

9 Likes

No one ever question whether or not the player leaves the team, it’s his business. But for CDH to say that he has “no idea” why he left the team, that’s pretty weird, he still is the head coach.

3 Likes

Let me tranalate coach speech, "that is an inside the locker discussion Mr media man. "

11 Likes

Too bad… His team could’ve really used him this weekend.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

2 Likes

I think the better response is, “that is an internal matter.” But Dana is being Dana.

4 Likes

??? image