Who is making the trip to Dallas?

I am heading up with my wife. This is a trip I hate to make because of our history playing them there, but I just can’t pass on the chance of hopefully seeing us beat the Smurfs one last time.

5 Likes

I’ll be there ! The last time I saw us play SMU in Dallas was at Texas Stadium

1 Like

I’ll be there.

1 Like

We’ll be there, we blew it the last time we traveled up there. Man the students were annoying.

1 Like

Bout the best thing about playing SMU is you don’t have to worry about your car being dented. The most a Smoozer will do with your car is use the window as a mirror.

13 Likes

Any parking tips ? I’m meeting a couple of guys coming over from Texarkana and he was asking

Planning on it.

Think the Mockingbird DART station is always a winner.

I agree…tough to see.over those popped collars

2 Likes

My schedule doesn’t line up to go this year but after the last 2 times I went it might be good for my sanity.

An insider tip is to park at the Highland Park Middle School. However, the DART station is great for in/out and is also free. I also park at Burleson Park which is free on Saturdays and is next to the sorority houses.

Maybe UH will have a tailgate on the Boulevard. It’s quite a scene to walk up and down from Dallas Hall at the north end down to HPUMC at the south end.

2 Likes

I parked in front of some rich house about half a mile away last time. Lol

3 Likes

I live in DFW so no way I’ll miss it. Was there the last two times so hopefully we get a better outcome. Weird stuff happens at that hole.

1 Like

Thank you

I’ll be there. I ain’t dead yet.

2 Likes

Be sure the ladies have a clear bag. It’s a long walk if they have to take the purse back to the car.

1 Like

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Nope, the last two times that we went, we lost, don’t want to jinx it.

2 Likes

Both the monsoon rain game and the game where Kendal Briles refused to make adjustments still ring in my ears. I hate that place.

1 Like

Me too but come on. Get there. Lol