Who is the tall kid?

Recruit??

He looks really tall

If he’s a Recruit, then he must be a new one that hasn’t been announced yet because I don’t recall having seen his face on any of the announced names when they share their profiles.

Socks or shoes?

18 Likes

Looks like the kid from psat - the newest charter basketball factory in cypress - Trent something

Saw him at a game recently and he was the tallest kid out there by far - he rather shoot threes than get dirty - fortunately he’s class of 25 I think as he ain’t playing for Sampson like that right now

3 Likes

Trent Burns
Preparatory Student Academic Training Academy (PSAT)
7’- 2” Center

5 Likes

Oh, so definitely with shoes

9 Likes

And double socks.

4 Likes

https://247sports.com/Player/Trent-Burns-46135242/

Tall guy that can make 3s. Yes please. But he looks awkward on the court. Needs some meat on him.

2 Likes

Seat cushion.

Robert De Niro shoes . . . . .

Trust me he needs a true kick in the azz - but in this Society a coach will let him do what he wants out of fear of losing him

1 Like

I am getting Chicken Knowles vibes with that description.

The 247 link above says 6-11. And here we go again…

1 Like

I’m assuming that’s the measurement without shoes. But is he wearing socks? How thick?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/csmithbball/status/1645959983283175424?s=46&t=olbhmK8XlLz2WbEIq2auEQ

3 Likes

Love to see it. Would love to have someone that big who could shoot. Could really open up the offense.

My one critique so far is his body language. I remember seeing him at the game where UH won the regular season and he was on his phone sitting down while UH was cutting down the nets. Almost had an attitude that he didn’t care.

I don’t know him but if I was invited to be on the court with UH celebrating and have Kellen Sampson talking to me, I’d be fully invested in the moment.

Like I said I don’t know him and he’s only 15 so I can’t really judge his character from one instance.

But just seeing his skill set it’s awesome to know that guys like that will consider UH. We’re a top program now and we’ll keep getting bigger and better I’m sure.

“Wemby at home:”

Lmao

1 Like