Who’s going to Tulsa?

I booked the doubletree less than 1/2 mile from arena. If you have Hilton points, it’s only 20k points a night.

Anyone else heading to watch our Coogs?

2 Likes

I am if I can get a ticket.

2 Likes

Ill be there +3

2 Likes

Waiting to get tickets via UH or secondary market. With the game at 620. I can leave early on Friday and be good.

2 Likes

There are plenty of tickets on ticketmaster. All upper deck though.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/2019-ncaa-mens-basketball-firstsecond-rounds-tulsa-oklahoma/event/200054F9E95E9F74

1 Like

Planning on it!

2 Likes

The later start time will help for those driving up.

3 Likes

I saw those, waiting to see what I hear back from UH before going to the secondary market. The all sessions is for every game thurs - Sunday right?

Can they be broken up? Could I sell the Thursday all session?

1 Like

3 of us heading up from DFW. Will be staying at the Doubletree as well. Go Coogs!

3 Likes

I’ll be there. Pumped. Anyone seen a possible game time for Sunday?

2 Likes

Wish I could go, but the kids being in school make it difficult.

Represent well, Coogs, and have fun celebrating.

1 Like

They won’t announce until after all the games finish Friday, maybe early Saturday. All about TV.

1 Like

Doubletree

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa Downtown

616 W. Seventh Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74127-8983, USA TEL: +1-918-587-8000 FAX: +1-918-587-1642

1 Like

I’ll be there Friday morning early

2 Likes

Made reservations and joined the waiting list for tickets.

2 Likes

Diehard fan here, of course i am going.

Staying at the Fairfield.

2 Likes

Would love to go. Unfortunately, I’ve only been in my current job for about 9 months, and this employer doesn’t give any vacation time until the 2nd year of employment.

Of course, I’ll be yelling louder than anyone else from in front of my TV Screen!

4 Likes

NCAA TOURNAMENT TICKET INFO
Houston fans who want to attend the NCAA Tournament may place their names on the priority wait list for First and Second-Round tickets NOW at UHCougars.com/tickets . The deadline for fans to place their names on the wait list is noon, Monday .

All tickets will be allocated based on the Cougar Pride Priority Point System, first by giving level and then by total priority points.
_ _
Important Dates to Remember
Ticket Requests Priority Wait List Open – Now at uhcougars.com/tickets
Deadline to Place Name on Wait List – Monday, March 18 at noon (CDT)
_ _
Important Game Information
_First Round vs. (14) Georgia State – BOK Center • Tulsa, Okla. • Friday, March 22 • 6:20 p.m. • TV: TBS _
Second Round – vs. (6) Iowa State-(11) Ohio State winner • BOK Center • Tulsa, Okla. • Sunday, March 24 • Time TBA
First Round Tickets - $100 each
Second Round Tickets - $100 each
_ _
As Houston advances in the tournament, Houston Athletics will provide updated information related to location, date, time and ticket pricing
_ _
Fans with any further questions are asked to please contact the Houston Athletics Ticket Office at 713-462-6647 or tickets@central.uh.edu .

I would definitely be going, but like many American male college basketball fans, I scheduled a certain elective surgical procedure for Thursday morning that is going to prevent me from traveling. Of course, it is also going to prevent me from going to work Thursday and Friday, which was the whole point. Will be rooting on the Coogs from my recliner.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/mpedeuhaa/status/1107424970538389504

1 Like