Who Ya Got as Men's Basketball Champion?

• Connecticut
  • Florida Atlantic
  • Miami
  • San Diego St.

0 voters

Don’t want Hurley to win, but man UConn looks like an absolute monster right now.

Ahhh told yAll.

UConn is who I think will win it, but I’m pulling for FAU.

2 Likes

My wife picked UConn at the start of the tournament. I will be reminded of this forever if they win. She had Miami knocking out UH too.

3 Likes

pulling for san diego state, probably the longest shot given their style of play but its a good school and pretty campus right on a hilltop in san diego. if not them, anyone but miami; they are nearly as bad as texas fans when winning.

1 Like

Take her to Vegas lol

2 Likes

Bandera, you beat me to it.

Smart wife!

When i asked why she knocked out UH in tournament she said she just went what i had been saying about the inconsistent play at times and how it would likely bite them in the tournament. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Had to vote for uconn and then threw up in my mouth :face_vomiting:

UConn really likes to play in Houston

why don’t we like UConn, again?

Not sure this is it but my thought is UConn head coach baited Deeky into a technical foul in a game in Houston.

Not a good look for any head coach.

*NRG. James Dickey whopped them at Hofheinz the year they won a natty.

3 Likes

I had Marquette, Alabama, UH, and Gonzaga in the Final Four, so I don’t have a dog in this hunt.

Who do I want with the current teams? Miami since they beat us.

I think we hate Hurley more than anything. He’s a real good coach but he’s a tool. And of O was IConn Of be saying, “yes, but he’s our tool”

1 Like

I don’t like them because their fans are arrogant a$$es in my personal experiences with them from attending games at the Hof and at XL Center in Hartford.

1 Like

On New Year’s Eve iirc

I was at that game listening to the Husky fan behind me yell
 “Let the big dog eat” all.game.long.

Coach Sampson beat them also @ Hof in his first year as UH HC.