Whose house? Rams house?

The Snooze Bowl…NFL got what it wanted, LA in the SB. Saints vs Pats would have been much better game than that snooze fest. Props to Wade’s led Defense, they were stout…LA’s offense was horrid

4 Likes

But did we make it up? Or steal it from another team ?

Back in the 80’s and 90’s we stole all of Nebraska’s cheers and chants.

Both of those scenarios would have been even worse than what we saw yesterday. At least with the rams there 95% of (non-bandwagon) America had somebody to root for. Those other scenarios are lose-lose for humanity as a whole.

From what I can tell, we may be the one that started it. Washington does it, but it looks like it didn’t start until recently. Syracuse also does it, but it didn’t start until after Dino Babers’ locker room speech in 2016. Rams didn’t start it until they moved to LA.

Really, it’s a play off Run DMC’s “Run’s House”

1 Like

Ask me sometime what CBY thought about his assistant coach Bum Phillips!

1 Like

IF IT was our invention then a trademark or copywriter, or whatever the correct form is, would have been cool.

It was cool that our band director made his original compositions public domain but it would be cool if other schools that use them at every game would have an acknowledgment, at least in the program. Maybe they do but I don’t know.

1 Like

I can hear it now . . . . . Who’s house, Cornhuskers house or maybe Who’s house, Nebraska’s house . . . . .

The N is for Nollij.