Why aren't we 3-1

Why the hell are we 1-3

damnit

3 Likes

We’ve only played 8 quarters in 4 games. That’s an estimate

8 Likes

Honestly I think if WSU was at TDECU we’d be 3-1. We’re just not good enough to play all our first FBS games on the road. And I was in favor of the NRG decision for the prestige and check. I was wrong.

3 Likes

We could be but we aren’t. Lets see how the rest if the season plays out.

I think CDH is the right guy for the program but Thursday was very disappointing.

2 Likes

Cuz our new coaching staff sux and seem unprepared.

Besides the #123 ranked defense?
@7.5 yards per play. Over 500 yards a game.
Over 2000 yards given up.

1 Like

Huh… You mean 2-2 unless my memory or math is wrong :unamused:

Cause we suck lol

Cause OU is OU and Wazzu and Tulane have coaches that have been there program building, something we haven’t had the luxury of for some time now.

2 Likes

I didn’t know building a program was the reason for a 28-7 lead choke

1 Like

Oh boy. Here we go again! lol

2 Likes

So what do you want to do? Start over again? Cause that’s the problem. Fritz is in year 4, Leach is in year 8. They’ve had the time to fill their rosters with not only their guys but actual depth as well.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging::rofl:

1 Like

I’m a big momentum guy, especially with college teams. IMO we would have beat Tulane by 10 if we were flying high after a P12 top 20 win.

Somo merda!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Last year’s team would be 3-1 because of that lethal offense baby briles was leading. Almost pulled off that win vs TTech with no defense whatsoever but we had big ED last year in the road.

1 Like

The coaching staff doesn’t suck. They’re just now getting familiar with the kids they inherited. And they’re a damn sight better at preparing their team than DoritoWhite was. His teams played like zombies most games.

Our kids weren’t good enough to play with OU for four quarters. We played WSU tight. We beat PVU. And we played Tulane at about the level one might expect for a team that gave up 70 to Army and lost their best player.

4 Likes

King is off this year. I hate to say it, but that is why. There are many examples in the first 4 games with proof. He seemed to get into a better rhythm vs Tulane, but then was back to being off.

4 Likes

Defense, although improving, is giving up 40 pts a game against FBS opponents.

3 Likes

Struggling for sure with the deep ball. I think the constant shifting in tempo could be screwing with that rhythm but who knows…