Why LGBT Rights at BYU Matter in Big 12 Expansion

well, luckily you don’t have to give a school a reason for why you passed them over. I’m sure the Big 12 won’t provide Tulane a reason why, NIU a reason why, or even William and Mary a reason why none of them got an invite either.

Htown cary: it’s not 1846. Please don’t turn this in to a political board. Put that stuff on the scout site.

So you are going to single me out, but not TheMandell for talking about unrelated material after making a snide comment that Christian beliefs are antiquated. If you don’t want to see it, then you can go to the other board.

Yeah! That ain’t right. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Easy gents.

1 Like

Sorry Htown, you are correct. Mandell wrote so much I just glossed through it.

I have a friend who doesn’t like bob dylan. Asked him why; he just said, "words, man. He’s got too many. "

1 Like

Mandell was not wrong with facts, though. LDS considered dark skin as not even human in 1978. That’s insane. Straight up insane. Insane.

Insane.

Meaning not sane.

Where do you guys get this stuff? Wrong yet again.

The fact that the LGBT mafia is getting involved is crazy. I don’t want to get in on those terms. But I guess you gotta play the game, huh?

And who would’ve thunk it, football fans running “my school is more pro-LGBT than your’s” smack on Twitter?

1 Like

You don’t want to get me started on the LDS. My wife is an ex and I’ll leave it there as the admins are probably about to lock the thread.

Link …

Now its getting more personal … athlete-wise

Gay former Big 12 athletes are uncomfortable with admitting BYU as a member …

One gay former BYU athlete who won’t id himself sorta half came outa the closet and half didn’t states he felt fine playing at BYU … of course no one at BYU knew he was “fully” gay or half or whatever … there’s that honor code that prevented him from fully revealing himself.

How does one “half” come out of the closet?

Does BYU participate in any Federal Student Aid.

Does BYU except Federal money for research.

Are BYU games broadcasted under any media that is under the jurisdiction of the FCC.

Let’s poll the corporate sponsors of Big XII events. You see the sponsors decide what’s what in the end.