Why Would We

Get involved in research with these scumbags?

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2019/08/chinas-military-pursuing-biotech/159167/

3 Likes

They are not the only ones with the technology, anyones with the means can access the technology, that is the real danger. It is a bacterial protein that all bacteria produce. You sir, have CRISPR-Cas-9, cas-11, cas-12 covering your insides and out.

Same goes with the plasmids they use, all bacterial. I get rode off as a dunce a lot, but it is the million dollar question. Ironically, CRISPR and restriction enzymes (plasmids), this is how bacteria fight viruses. Which is why I like a broken record recommend its use in analyzing and possible fighting… viruses. UTMB said no way jose, baylor wont call me back, my fellow faculty look at me like a loon, and here I am. Fine candidate pHD study, crickets… so idk you be the judge.

Don’t blame me, blame my faculty mentor for assigning this as my graduate capstone.

1 Like

So I just grow my hair out and write country music and occasionally get the balls to go perform. They tell people like me if your head sticks above the grass you get cut.

This country has the potential of a Nazi Germany on steroids when it come to mefarious use of science for diabloical means or the potential for miguided use by a state with no rail post. They have a program where they are gathering genetic information from the USA. For what purposes?.Make a virus and weaponize towards certain groups of people? It’s worrisome to me.

1 Like

China used to have to steal technology. Now, we just give it to them. The Bible says 1/3 of the world’s population will die before Jesus returns. That’s about 2.8 BILLION people. Something that spreads as easily as a coronavirus with the lethality of, oh, let’s say Yellow Fever, would kill about 20%. The rest might just die fighting the lockdown.

1 Like

Anyone and I mean anyone that does not think that the pandemic started in a lab is insulting their own intelligence. It is so obvious that there is only one way that people can be deceived. The media, the media has played one of the most destructive disservice to America. IT HAS DIVIDED US
Only time will tell how we as a country will come out of it. Optimism is the very essence of America. It is time to remember it.

3 Likes

The world would not go into full meltdown mode over some dude catching a virus after he barbecued and ate a bat. The folks that run things know more than they are saying. Why? Who knows. All things eventually come to light we just have to wait a little while.

2 Likes

I believe it came from that PLA Wuhan bio research lab personally, accidentally I believe. Chinese have been very uncooperative in the investigation into it’s origin. And got very defensive about investigating it especially when Australia advocated for an investigation…They essentially are trying to strangle the Australian economy for suggesting such.

4 Likes

You know this how?

You think some guy eating bat soup started this? Really?

2 Likes

Don’t knock it till you try it. :rofl:

Who said?

As for me, I have no idea how all this got started and never said I ever had one.

Sure are quick to dismiss for no opinion

3 Likes

That’s not how it happened…

WARNING: The dirty truth will be revealed, with an irrefutable source.

1 Like

What did I dismiss? Respectfully, I ask.

About the 1st 65 years of your life​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:j/kidding

1 Like

You will never get a useful answer. It’s amazing
that people are oblivious to zoonotic diseases that
have been with humans for a long time.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2019/s0506-zoonotic-diseases-shared.html

The zoonotic diseases of most concern in the U.S. are:

But People need a boogeyman, and China fits the bill here.

Do I know if covid was transmitted to humans from bats thru another species? Of course not, but there is a long history of this type of thing happening. They didn’t just create this term. It’s possible.

Was it created in a lab and leaked out ? Sure, that’s
possible, but you need proof, and not just your blinding
hate or fear of China, or communism, etc

Before you jump to conclusions , read about the history
of SARS1 from 2002.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome ( SARS ) is a viral respiratory disease of zoonotic origin caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-1), the first identified strain of the SARS coronavirus species severe acute respiratory syndrome–related coronavirus (SARSr-CoV). The first known cases occurred in November 2002, and the syndrome caused the 2002–2004 SARS outbreak. Around late 2017, Chinese scientists traced the virus through the intermediary of Asian palm civets to cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in Xiyang Yi Ethnic Township, Yunnan.[3]

3 Likes

I do fear Communism…and China. They threaten our safety, culture, economy and way of life. It’s frightens me that so many of our young generation seem supportive of us moving in that direction.

4 Likes

Most of you would not recognize a protospacer adjacent motif if it slapped you in the face… and here you are commenting on your feelings.

Get real

1 Like

China is a competitor for world influence that the entire free world needs to be damned concerned about.

3 Likes