Will Farrar

He is persuing his Masters.

Of course - virtually all grad transfer players are pursuing a masters degree.

We have a hole at one of the guards. Of course he is coming here to play that position.

2 Likes

As I recall, he was rather highly rated coming out of HS and committed early to TT.

Great news, we need him.

Is this guy coming? He’s not on the roster?

I think he has hung up his jersey and is done with college FB.

Why does CDH pick all the transfers that either quit or want out. That’s like the 8th guy to do so… Don’t we lose a scholarship because of it?

3 Likes

Yeah maybe it’s just perspective thing but man it sent like we have been absolutely whiffing on a bunch transfers. Id have to really look (I’m not actually going to) at how transfers are contributing to really declare a pattern or anything. But it could be just as simple as we only here about bad news right now for the most part.

Are you assuming that CDH picked him? Seems to me, the guy asked us, same as Justin Murphy. If a guy like that comes to us, we would be stupid not to consider.

1 Like

Some of these guys have played 5-6 years already and thinking another year might sound good in January. But come 90-100 degrees and two-a-days, maybe the additional year isn’t that appealing after all.

UH’s only All-America selection from 2020 was a transfer - Marcus Jones.

Then there also was another All-America selection in 2020 - Q. Grimes in hoops - who was a transfer. So clearly, transfers are our best friend.

Not sure this guy ever took up a ship. If he didn’t, no harm.