Wiseman leaves Memphis

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1207749345736581120

This sucks I wanted to see him play in college this yr.

2 Likes

snap!

wonder if Penny is going to ask them for his money back… … …

14 Likes

Well Penny screwed that up.

2 Likes

Did he ever attend a single class?

6 Likes

Well, IIRC, back in 1984 Georgetown won the NCAA BB Championship game against UH by playing Michael Graham (a 6’ 9" forward & former Parade AA) who never completed or earned even a single (0) college credit hour while he was playing hoops for Georgetown. Please explain that one.

5 Likes

This is a slap in the face to the AAC. I’m sorry but he should have played conference games and helped elevate the league. This is a bad play for Memphis they look like a joke today. Think elite recruits are gonna trust Penny now?

3 Likes

Look at it this way. If Penny didn’t pay the family to move to Memphis, Wiseman probably would not have signed with Memphis anyway.

5 Likes

Georgetown…Memphis, I get the two mixed up :sunglasses:

If the money is right, they will “trust” him !

2 Likes

I could give a crap about Memphis.

6 Likes

I want to destroy Memphis, that is what I want to do!!!

4 Likes

Over/under on the number of classes that Wiseman attended: 0.5

3 Likes

Guys you’re missing the point. When you get a deal like that from “Penny’s Moving and Storage” you take it.

4 Likes

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/GameDayOJ/status/1208044838861639680?s=19

3 Likes

Not smart Penny enough to keep the NCAA out of your business.

Any recruit worth his salt wouldnt touch Hardaway with a 10 ft pole.The NCAS will be up his arse for the next 5 years.He will be gone in 2 behind this.Hecant even “pay” without messing it up.What coach ever said he doesnt need to read the rulebook because he knows the game of basketball???
While every Memphis State High School fan dreams to be on the level of Kentucky and Calipari the reality is that the days of #1 recruits and recruiting classes IS OVER!!!
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Was he even going to class after that debacle?