Wow! Kingsbury and Gibbs

In their defeat of TCU, best coaching job I’ve seen this year. A brilliant game plan by both coaches.

Yes. Quality win for TTU in Ft. Worth.

The more TTU wins, the better our one road loss to them looks to the pollsters.

1 Like

I want TTU to do as well as anyone does to help prop up their reputation to benefit UH. But I don’t think this is a very strong TCU team. Their signature win so far is a 3-pt home win against 2-3 Iowa St? Or was it beating 2-4 SMU by 30? Guess I will wait to see how TCU continues but they could end up splitting their remaining games finishing 6-6. Silver lining: if beating TCU is a resume-builder for Texas, then it has to be for TTU as well which helps the Coogs in some ways.

1 Like

They aren’t. They have been straight trash the last 3 weeks. That said, the Big 12 is not that good again and was vastly overrated again. Tech still has a good shot at the conference championship game. I could see UT losing 2 or 3 of their next 4. Even West Virginia hasn’t proved much yet. At the end of the day I think OU bounces back and wins the conference.

I know I’m getting bitter and jaded in my old age but I don’t think that’s necessarily true. The voters have easily overlooked UT’s loss to Maryland.

And I don’t see UH getting credit for beating Tulsa by 2 TD’s while Texas only beat them by one.

And TCU was ranked when Texas beat them, so they beat a ranked team. OKSt was ranked when TT beat them, but that just means OKSt was overrated.

See how that works?

4 Likes