12/10/2018-12/16/2018 Games of Interest

I know USM always played us well and were good atheletically.
Have you ever visited the school? Looks like Lamar U with about the same academics.
It’s really more about who we present to the world that our peers are.
Not trying to be snobby, just realistic. We have 282 degree programs, 168 of them terminate with a graduate degree.
USM’s entire budget might cover one of our colleges.

As an aside you can probably see I’m ok with Tulane in our conference, and feel sorry for Rice.

Yes, I have been to USM plenty of times. I have also been to Lamar U. More than once. Southern Miss blows Lamar U. out of the water. USM has a nice campus. Not impressed at all with Lamar. Now the State of Mississippi overall don’t compare to our State of Texas. Mississippi have the feel of a poor state…

Speaking of Mississippi, Cincy giving Miss State all they can handle at home so far.

2 Likes

UAB…wow!

1 Like

Cinci needs this win as a resume builder and to move up in the polls. We need them high and dandy when we play them in February.

Cincy defense solid but offense makes some unforced mistakes. I have a feeling the Cincy Houston game in Houston will be our lowest scoring game on both sides of the ball for the year.

2 Likes

Cincinnati Mississippi State uni combos might be the worst I’ve ever seen in a game. Black vs. Dark Gray…very hard to tell them apart.

1 Like

It’s a strange combo but if you are having a hard time, I suggest you upgrade your TV or computer monitor.

Cincy in trouble. Still 10 minutes left and their top post player got his 4th foul.

Cincy still hasn’t found that consistency on offense. Basically 2 guys.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheMadAnts/status/1074133492387246080

RGII on fire

2 Likes

Dagger, goodnight Cincy.

Mississippi State’s a good squad

2 Likes

Brooks takes one to the face and fouls out. Brady isn’t the only big man that gets tough breaks.

3 Likes

AAC 5-2 with both losses to ranked SEC teams. Still a “net” positive. Pun intended.

4 Likes

Need to win the 3 tomorrow

1 Like

Agree…but if not at least win ours!

1 Like

Cinci misses Clark a lot more than we miss Rob

4 Likes

BTW, LSU beat St Mary’s on the road last nite.

1 Like

Put Clark in that team and they’re undefeated.

2 Likes

And kyle washington. I’ll never forget that 3 he sunk to put them up in the conf champ. God awful form, somehow kept making three’s.

2 Likes