2017 Hawaii Bowl: Houston vs Fresno State Gameday Thread (L 33-27)

It looks applewhite was stung by a sea urchin

Same offense as the Las Vegas Bowl. “Nothing has changed.”

3 Likes

It looks like our receiver’s hands got stung by a sea urchin

The offense shites the bed for long enough and then the defense starts to lose energy from being out there and they begin to play bad. It really has been the theme this year.

3 Likes

The center was scared of Ed lol

Keep giving them 10 yard cushions on the corner.

1 Like

I wonder how our offense does in practice. Do these plays work then?

1 Like

What the hell is going on?

Had them for a defensive 10 yard loss then a 15 yard face-mask.

Really face mask when he had already lost yardage. Come on guys

Of course we commit a facemask in that situation. LV Bowl 2.0 here we go. Just like Jimmy said.

Applewhite is coaching this team.

A month to prepare and this is what we show up with?

1 Like

Getting our arse kicked.

1 Like

That is Applewhite for you. He has UH trending downward quickly and has sucked the life and excitement out of our program.

We are just our coached, that’s all it is.

I’ve got some relatives watching the game that have never watched a UH game before and they saw very quickly that Fresno made adjustments and we havnt.

It’s sad watching UH play. We’ve got the talent, just lacking the coaching.

Did Fresno get a month to prepare also? It’s 10-7. Holy Cats there are some delusional people on this board.

All year, to win, you establish the pass then run. If we want to run, King needs to run to mix things up.

Not like Vegas bowl. O turned it over 4x, two led to TDs.

Fresno’s Offense is pushing us around. There Defense is controlling the LOS so both I g is working for us offensively. Can’t throw the bubble screen because their corners throw off our WR trying to block.

Where getting beat. Last year, we beat our selves.

Offense sucks. King is off his game. OL is not doing a good job. We have no running game.

Fresno D is playing well. UH D is playing well, but Fresno O is beginning to make yards on the perimeter.

SDSU Part II?

1 Like