2019 offers

I don’t think he even took a visit to UH

Some kids keep schools on their list even though they aren’t being actively recruited by them anymore. Makes it look more dramatic I guess.

Anybody know of any other recruits UH is looking at right now? Or of a recruit that still has UH in the running?

We;re still on 3* PG Pierre Cockrell from Seattle and 4* PG Damion Baugh from Memphis.

According to 247, we’re one of Cockrell’s final three…but, none of our coaches are following him on twitter and he’s got his Texas Tech offer pinned to his twitter account.

As far as Baugh, question will be if he ends up with Penny at Memphis. Kellen is following him on twitter so we have interest, but if the big coach ain’t following him, it’s probably not too serious yet. We’re in his final 10 according to a post he made on twitter.

Beyond that, we may be looking at a JUCO kid or transfer or even a reclassification from a guy that’s currently listed as a 2020 guy.

I think coach Sampson will probably go for experience with his last two ships (JUCO/ Graduate Tranfers). I don’t see the upside in saving two. Injuries are part of the game, so you never can have enough bodies.

2 Likes

Funny what winning and new facilities bring. Whatch what happens if we go dancing the second year in a row…

1 Like