2021-2022 Schedule/ Predictions

Regardless of what actually happened in the off-season, every fan’s team is undefeated before the season starts. Hopium in full supply!

1 Like

Call the organizers and suggest that they either drive or fly to Emmaus. That would save a lot of time, and free you up for Thursday night. :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

15-0, no bias from me though, just going with my gut

5 Likes

Curious how you get to 15 !!

i was sippin on a little basil hayden when i wrote that

Curious?? Pretty simple…We go 12-0 regular season…We win AAC championship game…13-0 We make the playoff, win both games, win the NC…15-0. Simple, yes, but easy? well, not very…But we are a school that likes challenges.

5 Likes

Ok… I could buy 14-0.

The “committee” would be extinguished if a non-P5 got into the “playoffs”… as it now stands !

But, as you say, there is always hope.

1 Like

Crazy, you brought this up. I’ve been trying to go to a Tulane away game. Thought this would be the year, nope. Hard to organize mid week away games with work and trying to get friends to go with you.

1 Like

9-3.

Man I wish we could go 13-0 and make the playoffs lol, but unfortunately we don’t control our on destiny, which is the biggest problems in college football

I am predicting my standard 14-0. I know I have predicted undefeated seasons for about 40 years to no avail. But, maybe this is the year! I don’t see why not.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/uhcougarfb/status/1400983302920671233?s=21

1 Like

With this year’s schedule, anything under 9 wins is A COMPLETE FAILURE.

3 Likes

What has changed? Same song third verse. If we win five I’ll be surprised and very happy.

1 Like

8-4 or 7-5 is where I’d put my money

2 Likes

You would be happy with 5 wins? We have a scheduled with only 3 teams that had a winning record the previous year. I know things can change but it’s very unlikely that many bad teams all of a sudden are good

So do you think the fans of the teams on our schedule look at us as a must win game because of our record last year and the year before? Just curious.

1 Like

If Holgorsen can’t win 9 games this year, he needs to be FIRED.

4 Likes

I would if I was them. But also we have a trend of beating bad teams and losing to good ones. It’s not like we are just terrible, we are just average. If we played rice, north Texas, and baylor last year we would have probably went .500 or over .500 especially because we were a lot better before all the injuries. We just kept getting our easier games canceled early. But I don’t want to shoot for average, I went to be great. We are a G5 team we can’t be average