2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

VERY well said. My sentiments exactly!

I like Case as the underdog here. Experience at that level.

3 words ā€œlet him runā€ā€¦ ok, ā€œaround a little bitā€, heh

LJack Del Rio is a complete clown. He has a losing record as a coach and reminds me a lot of Bill Oā€™Brien. Both are coaching geniuses in their own mind.

I really hate how he try to discredit Case when we all know that a quarterback is only as good as the pieces around them. Brady is a good quarterback but heā€™s had an awesome offensive line his entire career.

I hope that Case absolutely crushes it out there. Then, the talking heads say that itā€™s just because of all the people around him. Then mid season they put in Haskins and the team absolutely crumbles and misses the playoffs. Then maybe people can see what an asset he is to the football team. Unlikely scenario, but itā€™s ā€œmy wish, my dreamā€ (Goonies).

6 Likes

Bunch a crap

8 Likes

Like any quarterback when he is protect he throws better, but Case was on the run at Denver.

2 Likes

In an offense trying to limit his running. Made no senseā€¦and then they traded away his experienced receivers.

Bad situation all around.

4 Likes

What Jerkish article ftom Denverā€¦heres to 0 - 16 2019-2020 Broncos with Flacco as starterā€¦

8 Likes

There have been some pretty good reports on extemeskin.com.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/hectorsegovia1/status/1143602977145589767

10 Likes

Awesome post Patrick.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you for posting Cary. I have been following the D.C. press. Apart from Joe Theisman the D.C. media is all for Case to start so he can get hammered instead of Haskins. We all expected it. They are in transition. Do not dismiss McCoy from being able to play and then they will trade Case. It would make sense. Letā€™s hope they actually value Case as more than just a ā€œstop gapā€

6 Likes

Case is in the museum:
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/4476906-new-vikings-museum-puts-hidden-treasures-display

3 Likes

Forever Remembered in Minnesotaā€¦I donā€™t understand why teams donā€™t feel Case can win.

7 Likes

If that line canā€™t block then I donā€™t think Haskins will play. Bad news for Case but he will make the most out of it. He is better than McCoy though. I feel like itā€™s a Goff thing all over again but Haskins isnā€™t as good as Goff imo.

2 Likes

a good pointā€¦mccoy is the only qb they have with experience on the team and with that offenseā€¦and so you have a high first round draft choice that you want to get on the field asapā€“to satisfy the fansā€¦and you have keenumā€¦if haskins and mccoy both look decent during preseason, it might be reasonable to assume that the redskins trade keenum at the end of preseasonā€¦and almost certainly at the end of the preseason there will be a couple teams looking for a qb with keenumā€™s experienceā€¦that is the best ā€œcaseā€ scenarioā€“that both mccoy and haskins look good during the preseasonā€¦because if that happens, then keenum will likely get another shotā€¦at startingā€¦somewhereā€¦the story continuesā€¦

2 Likes

Uuuuuugh! Damn Minnesota. They had a good thing going. I was getting back into nfl football because of that season/team. Iā€™m glad they got fleeced now by Kirk Cousins and missed the playoffs! Buggers.

12 Likes

They were saying that when he was younger coming out of school. It is a flat out lie!

2 Likes

Case is a winner, always has been; the NFL has treated him badly from the start! They are all a bunch of idiots.

15 Likes
5 Likes