2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Keenum and Hayden will be appearing at the Levine Chick-fil-a Saturday July 20th.

11 Likes

Apparently, Case is a very good golfer also as he is in 7th place in the American Century Golf Tournament being played in Lake Tahoe.

3 Likes

My wife and I followed him from the 12th thru the 18thā€¦last I saw, he was 3rd, but we havenā€™t watched the replay yet. Talked with his wife briefly, told her that we sat with them at UAB game at Legion Field during Caseā€™s Heisman late runā€¦
They are both class acts and are wonderful Ambassadors for our school. And he has big time game. Edgewood is my home course as I am a member here, and he is really really goodā€¦

4 Likes

No doubt.

I would go over there for that; but am taking daughter and grandkids to Legoland in Dallas. Of course on the way up Friday, wife and daughter insisted on going to Magnolia Market in Waco and eating lunch at Magnolia table. Chip & Joanna have a going business there and have really been an attraction for Waco.

3 Likes

U will wait a couple of hours to eat there, and the market is not that impressive I went thru it a couple of months ago. Have fun with that lol. Ok to see once but I will never go back

Iā€™m dealing with 2 women here; reason has left the building. I told them there would be a line and even downloaded the less than exiting menu. But, Iā€™m dealing with 2 women, my son-in-law and I know where to pick our battles.

8 Likes

Take two carsā€¦?

We are, but we are family and stay together. Wouldnā€™t leave the girls alone in Waco while we go on to Dallas. Particularly where they can buy all kinds of overpriced stuff.

2 Likes

But football was calling him.

He had become a fan of then-University of Houston quarterback Case Keenum around kindergarten. Calder studied the way Keenum threw the ball, the way he moved in the pocket.

It never occurred to Calder he couldnā€™t one day be like Keenum.

ā€œThis is what Iā€™ve always known,ā€ Calder said. ā€œIā€™ve never felt like there are things I canā€™t do.ā€

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Redskins/status/1149682428086296576

3 Likes

That makes sense. I have managed to dodge the trips to Waco, Round Top and Canton. Itā€™s a personal bucket list item to never go to any of those places.

1 Like

kids and wife were the last weekend. They had a blast.

But you got to go to Dublin, TX where Dr.Pepper is fromā€¦

I am now officially a Redskins fanā€¦I was at a blackjack table in Harrahā€™s Saturday night, enjoying all of the hoopla associated with the American Century Celebrity, and this really beautiful lady sat down next to me and started playing. After a while, and mild chit chat, I noticed the guy standing over her shoulder was Joe Thiesman !!! This lady was his wife or girlfriend!!! I asked him how he had played that day (opening round), and he smiled and said he had a great dayā€¦they were very nice folksā€¦

3 Likes

Glad you viewed your entire surroundings before you started to ā€œuse your gameā€ on herā€¦Joe Theisman would have had different feelings about youā€¦!

1 Like

Of course! Have to get the pure cane sugar fix some where.

1 Like

HaHa ddā€¦what little ā€œgameā€ I have is reserved for my wife :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Lolā€¦Sorry man, you are takenā€¦thatā€™s greatā€¦!

Besides, Iā€™m 61 and at 6ā€™3ā€ and 260, I am sure Joe (in his 70ā€™s) could still probably whip my buttšŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes