2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Well I got to see Keenum for a half at least. Wonder Brigewater will get put in

Case has the down deep in Cin territory. One more TD and his day should be done

The KFAN radio is all high on it. I bet he gets the 4th qtr. We need to take the OC, Keenum, Theilen, Rudolph, and the Oline, from them to The Texans!

KFAN also said Vikiings last shutout was in I think 1993

1 Like

Case can make all but awful Oline play look decent.
With good line play, he is nothing nice. A Pro Bowler.

In the offseason, Case is going to get $$$$$$$$$.

3 Likes

They have to let him scramble though. That was an Obrien short sight thing. The dogma is a QB must stay in the pocket but there’s times to leave it. Especially when a pocket does not exist!!!

When Case was brought back from the Rams he cane in and almost got them in the playoffs. They had no common practice time so they had to let him improvise. He was great for what 4 games?

Boom another TD pass. 2 yds.

Final stats 20-23, 236 yds, 2 TD

2 Likes

Not final unless they put Bridgewater in … and I expect they will. It;s the smart thing to do for the playoffs. Case could be hurt down the drive.

20/23 = 86%

Wow the backup threw an INT in his first series back. Ball was tipped but certainly doesn’t hurt Case’s status

Given the Diggs int last week gotta give Bridgewater the benefit of the doubt. Most ints this year have been off receivers hands of tipped by defenders.

What a class dude Keenum is. He was happy to let Bridgewater take some game reps.

6 Likes

Yessir I would say Case and Russell Wilson would be the classiest QBs in pro football

138 rating

I just went to the Vikings subreddit, hilarious picture of Case on top. Does anybody know what it’s from?

NFL.com’s writeup’s headline bills the game as “Teddy Bridgewater Returns”. Spends more time talking about Bridgewater than Keenum.

I just don’t get it. Why the bias?

Case: 20-23 for 236 yards and 2 TD’s. QB rating 138.4.

Not wishing any bad on Bridgewater, but he was 0-2 and 1 int.

Every Coog fan should be loving this.

1 Like

Had to mix it up. “Case Keenum has a solid game” got stale after last six straight games :yum:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TTUKingsbury/status/942523286843527169

6 Likes

Looks like a young Ryan Gosling

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. It’s suppose to be a feel good story about a guy coming back from a major injury sooner than expected if at all. “It was fantastic to see the former franchise quarterback return to the playing field. A year ago nobody knew if this day was even possible.” Notice he said former franchise quarterback.

Read the article and it’s hard to find bias.

1 Like